Pages:
Author

Topic: Sent bitcoin to bitcoin cash wallet and havent received it - page 2. (Read 332 times)

Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
I think you have a very slim chance of getting it back  Undecided

transferred bitcoin from bittrex to coinbase  (bch wallet)   accidentally coppied the wrong address/wallet
i spoke with them and they said lost , 15,000  gone
what a blow to the heart

Then again, to get things clear, you should still contact their support like what the above users have mentioned.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
The only thing that i think you can do now is to report this problem directly to coinbase because you send your bitcoin into bitcoin cash which is not compatible wallet in coinbase but you can be still recover it once you get the private key of your bitcoin cash wallet but the problem if coinbase can give you the private key just to recover your bitcoin from your bitcoin cash wallet..

Next time if you wanted to buy bitcoin cash use some exchanges or trading site to convert your bitcoin in to bitcoin cash you can't just send your bitcoin to bitcoin cash wallet just to get bitcoin cash.. or sending bitcoin cash to bitcoin wallet  won't worked.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Hey so i sent bitcoin i had in my blockchain wallet to my coinbase wallet. This time tho since i saw they introduced bitcoin cash to coinbase and i saw it rising i decided to send it to my bitcoin cash wallet instead of my usual bitcoin wallet that i sent bitcoin from blockchain to. I copied the address and inserted it directly into blockchain so the address wasn't incorrect in any way and its since been sent and confirmed and its currently just sitting in that wallets address unspent... what do i do ?
Why did you send your bitcoins to coinbase's bitcoin cash wallet? Do they provide you the same address for both bitcoin and bitcoin cash? If not then you have to contact their support for that problem. If yes then there might be a delay on their end. This is a risky move because they might not help you get your coins back and you might have to pay a fee for this retrieval.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey so i sent bitcoin i had in my blockchain wallet to my coinbase wallet. This time tho since i saw they introduced bitcoin cash to coinbase and i saw it rising i decided to send it to my bitcoin cash wallet instead of my usual bitcoin wallet that i sent bitcoin from blockchain to. I copied the address and inserted it directly into blockchain so the address wasn't incorrect in any way and its since been sent and confirmed and its currently just sitting in that wallets address unspent... what do i do ?
Pages:
Jump to: