Pages:
Author

Topic: Sent BTC but when I sent to my address it made two transactions then disappeared - page 2. (Read 180 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 3
I sent £77 worth of BTC i got from Kraken to my electrum which was already saved on kraken so I didn;t even have to copy or paste anything, my electrum address was already there so I just sent it, around 5 minutes after sending two transactions appeared on my Electrum, one for receiving and one for sending to another address, I didn't realised they were for receiving and sending until after they were confirmed, I just thought it was getting sent to me in two different payments, after around an hour, I checked electrum and those two transactions had around 8 confirmations and there was no BTC in my acc, one of the transactions was to receive it from Kraken, then the other transaction was to send to this address:1DRJ3pkdSXTgYh59Rv7yUUQBErhTJ5rskB and its the exact same amount I received, I don't think I was hacked on my electrum because there wouldve been a fee but there wasnt, I'm suspicious of kraken and I just want my funds back please someone help me out
Pages:
Jump to: