Pages:
Author

Topic: Sent BTC to old address of Electrum wallet app, doesnt sync but is online - page 2. (Read 197 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 443
1) search for that address in the block explorer, Has the transaction been confirmed? you can find the TX ID in the withdrawal list of that site/crypto exchange.
2) Make sure your wallet is synced (green button below)
3) Open console and type ismine("THAT ADDRESS HERE")

If you do not get true, it is most likely due to the Clipboard virus.
Copy any Bitcoin address from your wallet and paste it. If there is a change in the address, format your device.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
So as title explains, I sent BTC from a site to my wallet and after that I triple check that the btc address I sent to is the one in my wallet, but now I cant find that address in the wallet.

I have previously sent a specific amount which I can deduce is one of the transactions that took place when sending from this site before and never had any issues. I have also saved this address under a nickname for the address so I dont have to enter the address again, and have used it before without issues.

Last time I used that address was 2 months ago. But when O search for that address when triple checking I cant find it even if I tick the box that says "show used" which I assume is refering to the addresses.

Will my BTC arrive and how do I sync it? It says connected and is green. Proxy is not enabled but balance is not updating.
Pages:
Jump to: