Pages:
Author

Topic: Sentiment analysis or Technical analysis, which one is best to make good trading - page 4. (Read 672 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Try both of them and see how it goes, you don't need to choose between the two because no analysis is perfect, it is still 50/50. Or if you don't want things to be complicated, just choose one stick to it and make the best out of that analysis.

Both has its strengths and cons, and no one can point to you what is the best in trading. There are traders here who simply really in TA because they are familiar with it and they know it can bring money to them. However, there could be some set of investors who goes on sentiments analysis because for them it is very easy and not complex.
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
trading should not be made dizzy, trading must be relaxed and not too easy to panic because when you have any kind of strategy and you are still easy to panic then the strategy will not be useful, long-term trading and not using money that is being used is a very good trading strategy for can get a lot of benefits and you should be able to stay calm, don't panic easily.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Well, is good you admit that technical analysis is good in analysing the market before you make your trading decision which means that technical analysis is helping you to make profit in your trading activities. The combination of technical and fundermental analysis will help you as a trader in making trading profit if you are good in making use of them. Although, you know that is not all the news around that can influence the market so, your focus should be on the technical analysis and major news that could influence the market.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
Why would stress out yourself on choosing among the two if you can choose those two to be applied on your trading?
Technical and Fundamentals would be a good tandem when you do make trades.They do have their own advantage on one another.Just make
use of it and see if its effective or profitable or not.
copper member
Activity: 200
Merit: 47
I was confused earlier between sentiment and technical analysis that which is good for trading but I found both have their own importance when there is a strong sentiment about any coin whether it be a positive or negative technical analysis doesn’t work. Technical analysis works perfectly when there are no market manipulations, and also you must have seen when there is a positive sentiment, the coin goes up and in negative coin goes down. But the problem I faced while doing sentiment analysis is, it takes so much time and effort to continuously watch all the news on different social media to find out the sentiment so recently one of my friends introduced me to a tool named SmartBotCoin.io that gathers all the news of the market and do sentiment analysis about any coin to make the best trading decisions and before using any tool I really want to be assured if this tool is legit or not? Because when it comes to trading I am very cautious to use any tool. Do you think detecting sentiments on AI/ML tools and then trading on the basis of those sentiments works?
Pages:
Jump to: