Pages:
Author

Topic: [SERVICE ANN]:SMART MANAGEMENT SERVICE- BOUNTY MANAGEMENT AND CREATION - page 3. (Read 2664 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 286
Iam interest to learn and to be assiten manager to help something with you.maybe i can help and learn about ico at your team manager..if possible to be help and learn some little about program
That's great, You can surely help us if you have skills. Feel free to PM me at telegram @Smarty1439.
Great work. Smart management services looks exciting and professional and really nice presentation to. I would like to know what would be the Bounty management fees for your services?
Thank you for your kind words. The fees for the bounty management services would be different and depending on the number of participants ,the period of management and some more things. I suggest you to contact us Via telegram at @Mmanagers or @Smarty1439

This is a very well managed team of skilled manager's for sure. They are very polite and helpful peoples and also offering there services at a exciting pay rates. Nice working with you guys..
Thank you for your great review. Hope our services provide you good management.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Great work. Smart management services looks exciting and professional and really nice presentation to. I would like to know what would be the Bounty management fees for your services?
Very skilled and professional team of bounty managers. They are really interested in newly coming ICOs and want to be an active part of it. Great services keep it up.
Thank You for your appreciation. Hope you love working with us and our services help you in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Very skilled and professional team of bounty managers. They are really interested in newly coming ICOs and want to be an active part of it. Great services keep it up.

JOIN OUR OFFICIAL BOUNTY COMMUNITY GROUP HERE:

Pages:
Jump to: