Pages:
Author

Topic: [Service] Developer who will clone any crypto game site for you. - page 2. (Read 1614 times)

elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Is It Allowed To Clone a Gambling Site? No its not  Angry Angry Shocked

Why not? I'm not stealing any of their code. This has been done hundreds of times (every dice site is pretty much a clone of PrimeDice in some way, if you look at them). I wouldn't steal the design either, I'd just build something structurally similar, and website design ideas are stolen every day anyway. No one makes a website expecting no one to copy it.

what time zone are you in case I wanna skype you
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Why not? I'm not stealing any of their code. This has been done hundreds of times (every dice site is pretty much a clone of PrimeDice in some way, if you look at them). I wouldn't steal the design either, I'd just build something structurally similar, and website design ideas are stolen every day anyway. No one makes a website expecting no one to copy it.
Activity: 25

Someone should put a neg trust on this guy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Activity: 24
Hey everyone,

I have another thread advertising my general developer services, but I have a new, more specific offer:

I will clone any crypto game site for you.

It doesn't matter how unique or complex; I can take any game idea and build a working copy of it for you. I will build a site that works exactly like the other site and create a design that mimics theirs.

Details

We can work in milestones. I'll write up a formal contract ahead of time outlining what I'm going to build, by when, for how much, and we can split the project into tenths to minimize risk for both of us.

My previous projects are in other thread, but there's no need really: you're not telling me to build something and then worrying if I'll build
it right or not; you pay me when you see a site that works exactly like the other site. (Of course, we can negotiate taking out certain features if you want to lower price, etc. but that's separate.)

The clone will come with an admin panel of course. More generally, I will build it in a way that will be easy for you to manage yourself, hire other developers to extend, and hire designers to re-design later.

I can work in whatever language, but I'm fastest in Python, and I can charge the lowest rates for that. If you want me to use a language I'm not as familiar/am slower with I'll have to charge some kind of premium.

Prices

I can clone most dice sites for around $1,500 (we're talking about full-fledged dice sites with autobet, 2fa, chat, security figured out, everything coded from scratch, entire design created based on other site, etc.). For other types of sites it varies depending on what I need to build.

Contact

Also, if you want, I have other services too! I can:

Cheers,
Nate
Pages:
Jump to: