Pages:
Author

Topic: [SERVICE] finaleshot2016's Design Service - Discounted for Pinoys. - page 2. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
Okay 1 more, I'll wait for bisdak40 if he/she's interested in my free logo design.
Thanks for considering me to have the free logo/avatar, appreciate it but as what @Darker45 said that i need to be a Full Member to be able to wear an avatar, i guess it's not for me then. I'll just buy from you when i'm eligible in the future.

I'm afraid bisdak40 has a long way to go before being able to wear one. His rank is still member and has still 29 merit.
It would take me two years from now brader before making it to FM  Grin, gahi man gud ug dila.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
1 free logo for 1 person only.

Can I try the free one? I have doubt, but I have trust on you. Minsan kase may nagtatanong sakin na kailangan ng logo and first time ko lang nakita na may nag offer ng kanyan deisgn service dito sa local, maybe eto na yun.

Sent you a PM in telegram Smiley

Okay 1 more, I'll wait for bisdak40 if he/she's interested in my free logo design.

I'm afraid bisdak40 has a long way to go before being able to wear one. His rank is still member and has still 29 merit.

A little more push bisdak40 and you might be able to wear a free quality personalized avatar from finaleshot2016.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space

Can I try the free one? I have doubt, but I have trust on you. Minsan kase may nagtatanong sakin na kailangan ng logo and first time ko lang nakita na may nag offer ng kanyan deisgn service dito sa local, maybe eto na yun.

Just pm me guys @finaleshot2016, telegram ko yan. Thanks!
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

legendary
Degen in the Space
I have high hope that you will succeed on this endeavor brader, just put a premium on the quality of your service para ganahan yong mga customers mo. Good luck.

Actually, Sobrang cheap na ng price ko compare sa iba and I know myself na magandang designs ang maibibigay ko. Salamat!

About the 2 free logo that you offer, can you elaborate more about it.

I'll try to make free logos or personal avatar sa mga gustong mag-avail just PM me in telegram for the details. @finaleshot2016
Activity: 2072
Merit: 542
I have high hope that you will succeed on this endeavor brader, just put a premium on the quality of your service para ganahan yong mga customers mo. Good luck.

About the 2 free logo that you offer, can you elaborate more about it.
legendary
Degen in the Space
Good Day Philippines Section!

I'm here to share my service sa aking local dahil baka may interesadong magpagawa ng mga sumusunod:

Logo Design - 12$
ANN Thread Design - 12$
Video Editing - 25$ [Depends on the content]
Signature Design - [soon]

Since I'm proud to be a Filipino. 25% off sa lahat ng service ko basta active dito sa ating Local board.
This discount was exclusive for Pinoy or Pusong Pinoy and those who contributed to the betterment of our community.

Recently Made Logos:

I assure you na quality design yan and hindi basta basta lang, some of you know me that I have skills pero syempre I need to prove it to all of you.
So I would like to offer Free 2 Logo designs here. Exclusive for Pinoy or Pusong Pinoy.

If you're interested in my service, click here
or contact me at telegram: @finaleshot2016
Pages:
Jump to: