Pages:
Author

Topic: [Service] Strawbabies' Signature Campaign Management! - page 2. (Read 1139 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
At its emergence as a newbie who manages signature campaigns without using escrow, but you have survived a good struggle. Now you've become a great manager, I'll recommend you to your service. Good Luck! Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
Nice to see that you have made a thread at last, for your management skills. Highly recommend Signature Campaign Manager.

Regards
~tweetbit
Activity: 266
Merit: 130
We now offer our services to all ICO/Companys that are in need of campaign managers

Signatures
We have designers that can create your signature      
at competitive prices

Youtube and facebook campaigns
Coming soon

I'm able to manage a campaign with 50 to 500 participants.
All posts are checked multiple times a day to make sure they are compliant and they are posting in the correct topic

You will need to provide me with rules you want your participants to abide by.
You will have to provide me a maximum amount of participants you would like in your campaign.
I will create the thread for you and you will need to approve it before we post it.
Before your thread is posted you will have to send me the bitcoin or ETH before the thread live

We manage my campaigns very strictly.
Any participant that gets caught breaking any of my rules will be removed from my campaigns without any pay.
They will be added to my list and won't be able to participate in any upcoming campaigns.

NONE

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org