Pages:
Author

Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising - page 25. (Read 52045 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 03:45:40 AM
This project is dead no single one speak about it, nobody it will remain in the shadow forever. Hopefully I sold at 0.7$
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
March 19, 2018, 10:14:14 PM
I read rumors that Setter will be listed soon on Kucoin. Is it true?
It would be fantastic!   Smiley Smiley
Haven't read that rumors, where did you read that mate?
IMO, I think it's possible that they will be listed in Kucoin because they were a successful project and they have a big community.
The trading volume in Hitbtc alone could already prove they can have good volume.

Kucoin won the community vote, https://twitter.com/setherplatform/status/969234700756807680

Hey, you! Do you have nothing to do? Are you engaged in fraud? Or how to explain this? Why did you use my name @SandraStark (https://t.me/SandraStark) for registration in AIRDROP https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/air-drop-koios-ai-development-fog-grid-telegram-and-twitter-3103302 Huh  Phew!

https://ibb.co/kw7Fhx
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
March 19, 2018, 06:08:43 PM
IMO, I think it's possible that they will be listed in Kucoin because they were a successful project and they have a big community.
The trading volume in Hitbtc alone could already prove they can have good volume.

Kucoin won the community vote, https://twitter.com/setherplatform/status/969234700756807680
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 05:28:57 AM

Why are not other exchange sites? He probably knows some information, not sure but we hope. Trading volume is very good on hibtc but it will be better on Kucoin.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
March 19, 2018, 05:17:47 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
March 19, 2018, 03:23:54 AM
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 09:47:09 AM
Do you guys think the launch of SETHER 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 in April and May will have a positive effect on the price? Or do you think that's too soon? It looks like the price has been relatively stable over the last couple of days, so let's hope it won't go down any further.

I do not know if there is any breaking news from this project, I can see the price of SETH pumps more than 40% today on IDEX and Hitbtc, anyone know some reasons about this?
Anyway, the price is still below the ico price, right?

Yes it's below for everyone, even for those who bought ETH for 300-400 before/first weeks of the ICO. I linked the news above about possible agencies and investors, who knows Tongue

It seems the crypto market is breaking. Almost all the altcoins are falling to a price much lower than few weeks ago, so it is not strange to see many new coins drops to below the ICO price. What we can do now is holding or selling it lossing your money and coins.
March 17, 2018, 06:41:51 PM
Do you guys think the launch of SETHER 1.0 / 2.0 / 3.0 in April and May will have a positive effect on the price? Or do you think that's too soon? It looks like the price has been relatively stable over the last couple of days, so let's hope it won't go down any further.

I do not know if there is any breaking news from this project, I can see the price of SETH pumps more than 40% today on IDEX and Hitbtc, anyone know some reasons about this?

Yes it's below for everyone, even for those who bought ETH for 300-400 before/first weeks of the ICO. I linked the news above about possible agencies and investors, who knows Tongue
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 17, 2018, 08:37:37 AM

Perhaps this happened after they announced the release of the beta version intended for carrying out Bounty campaigns - SETHER 1.0
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 01:11:55 AM

March 16, 2018, 06:36:45 PM
What was Sether's ICO price?

How many sether tokens did you get for 1ETH at the time of ICO release?

Thanks you!

Like Petushka said it was 0.0021, the team gave 50% of the company tokens away because of the ETH price increase, around 0.0016ETH
March 16, 2018, 06:36:01 PM
Yes I mean the developer team is not even late with the roadmap, Beta was always promised to be in March, the price is pretty sad but it's mostly because of the crash. https://sether.com/good-news-from-austin-texas-sether-supporters-at-sxsw/
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
March 16, 2018, 07:14:10 AM
I can clearly see a bright future of Sether and it's really inspiring that the team is not only continuing development but also a rather public and active attending Blockchain events like Badcrypto

I agree with you. Team is working, and it is most important thing in this situation. As for SETH price, we should be patient, and wait for better times.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
March 16, 2018, 05:09:37 AM

Thanks you!
If I'm not wrong it was 1 eth = 466 SETH, and the ratio was locked when the price was 40c per token. By the way there is a bot in telegram group answering such questions, it's very handy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
March 16, 2018, 05:06:15 AM
I can clearly see a bright future of Sether and it's really inspiring that the team is not only continuing development but also a rather public and active attending Blockchain events like Badcrypto
Activity: 11
March 15, 2018, 08:50:28 PM

Thanks you!
Activity: 126
March 15, 2018, 02:36:50 PM
Sether uses smart contracts to allow marketers to be able to better interact with their social network audiences.
March 15, 2018, 02:05:31 PM
Hi, guys. Just to make it clear how many token will I get spending 0,1 ETH? Kind of lost. Thanks in advance!

Hi the ICO ended you can buy SETH on HitBTC and IDEX https://hitbtc.com/exchange/SETH-to-ETH https://idex.market/eth/seth
Activity: 33
March 15, 2018, 07:42:47 AM
Hi, guys. Just to make it clear how many token will I get spending 0,1 ETH? Kind of lost. Thanks in advance!
Activity: 45
March 15, 2018, 07:20:46 AM
Just love the new corporate identity/corporate image. IMO the identity follows the idea of Sether and nicely represents the connection with social media. Can't wait to see the product development.
Pages:
Jump to: