Pages:
Author

Topic: Setting up your own trust list - page 2. (Read 1294 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:48:25 PM
I searched for a topic that explains this but i didn't find anything. So can someone explain how the trust settings work?

I know i'm on default trust, i'm not sure who sat me on it. When i rate someone then this rating is visible for everyone. Does my rating change the trust lists i have?

Then, in trust settings you see a list with depths and names. And you can enter usernames with a trust depth level.

So can i set someone on default trust when iam on default trust? If not, is when i set someone on level 0 default trust that this person is most trusted? Level 4 is trusted?

I would like to know what the consequences would be when i play around with these settings.
U are on default trust, so u are on everyone his/her unedited default list, but if u trust for example vod, who is not in depth 1, u can modify your personal trust list and add vod to depth 1. That is not visible for us.

BWC

Default Trust ist Level 1? Only theymos is level 0?

Though when i set people on trust levels like 1 or so, then this means i will see their ratings the same way like i will see the ratings of everyone on default trust.

But what i wonder, when i set people on higher trust levels, does it matter to others does it matter only to me who is seeing the trust ratings those persons gave with higher importance than before?
Activity: 675
Merit: 513
:)
September 18, 2015, 04:37:15 PM
I searched for a topic that explains this but i didn't find anything. So can someone explain how the trust settings work?

I know i'm on default trust, i'm not sure who sat me on it. When i rate someone then this rating is visible for everyone. Does my rating change the trust lists i have?

Then, in trust settings you see a list with depths and names. And you can enter usernames with a trust depth level.

So can i set someone on default trust when iam on default trust? If not, is when i set someone on level 0 default trust that this person is most trusted? Level 4 is trusted?

I would like to know what the consequences would be when i play around with these settings.
U are on default trust, so u are on everyone his/her unedited default list, but if u trust for example vod, who is not in depth 1, u can modify your personal trust list and add vod to depth 1. That is not visible for us.

BWC
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
September 18, 2015, 04:33:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: