Pages:
Author

Topic: [SetupMasternodes.com] Crypto Dragon's Support you with Setup & Troubleshooting - page 5. (Read 22469 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Activity: 700
SetupMasternodes.com
New video coming soon...

This will be exciting to present to the community

Help us reach 200 members in our telegram! Join! t.me/setupmasternodes
If you have any recommendations on coins we should support you can let the team know here or on our telegram: t.me/setupmasternodes. We'll be sure to look into it for you!
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
Seeking Business Alliance Requests. Pm me if you have some way to add value to crypto and masternodes communities with your business model.

We are open to hearing what you do, and learning more how we may be able to support Crypto independently.

https://www.setupmasternodes.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/BUSINESSALLIANCES1.png

https://www.setupmasternodes.com/business-alliances/

Send me a pm
Activity: 269
I know you guys are trying to make money but I have a fairly simple question...

I setup my PACCoin masternode and it ran for a few months successfully, but I think they rebooted my VULTR server and now my MN isn't working. I logged into VULTR and no processes are running. I'm guessing the sentinel needs to be restarted. How do I do this? I know basic Linux. The setup guide covered installing the sentinel package on the VULTR server and appears to automatically start it, but there's no information about what to do after a reboot.

PACCOIN is a DASH coin derivative...

I can reinstall it but I'm not sure I know the masternode genkey anymore. Is there a way to recover it?

your genkey might be in your wallet configuration file. could you check if you have the genkey saved on your PC's configuration file?
OK, so the masternode private key and masternode genkey are the same thing? I wasn't sure.

two separate things.
Activity: 191

I setup my PACCoin masternode and it ran for a few months successfully, but I think they rebooted my VULTR server and now my MN isn't working. I logged into VULTR and no processes are running. I'm guessing the sentinel needs to be restarted. How do I do this? I know basic Linux. The setup guide covered installing the sentinel package on the VULTR server and appears to automatically start it, but there's no information about what to do after a reboot.

I can reinstall it but I'm not sure I know the masternode genkey anymore. Is there a way to recover it?

your genkey might be in your wallet configuration file. could you check if you have the genkey saved on your PC's configuration file?
OK, so the masternode private key and masternode genkey are the same thing? I wasn't sure.

Activity: 191

We are accepting Payments in BTC and BCH

we can support more crypto payments, all you have to do is ask!

Yes. We're pretty flexible with the community, their needs, and what they want to see out of our service.
SetupMasternodes.com

we can support more crypto payments, all you have to do is ask!

Let us know what Masternodes you're interested in!
We have officially reached 100 Members on Telegram!

Yes! Let's get some discussions going about Masternodes in the chat: t.me/setupmasternodes
SetupMasternodes.com
We have officially reached 100 Members on Telegram!
Activity: 479
Merit: 104
We have now officially migrated to the setupasternodes.com domain!

Great! The team will help you to set up your master nodes  https://t.me/setupmasternodes with cryptodragon
Pages:
Jump to: