Pages:
Author

Topic: Sexy Bitcoin News Show Coming Soon! - page 2. (Read 3036 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 01, 2014, 07:49:07 AM
whack it up on cryptostocks shares will be sold....
If you need help organizing this PM me
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1102
Free Free Palestine
July 01, 2014, 07:46:48 AM
Hello,

Very very interesting as it is a completely different revenue stream
Do you have have sort of business plan and revenue sheet considering how much can the company make.
Also i would like to know expansion plans as well as other things that are important.

I might be interested as we have a web design, development setup and can assist you with that.
If there are any other investors i dont mind doing a group share on this investment.
Let me know if people are interested. I can draw up the terms/shares etc for the project.

Regards

Duke
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
SexyBTC
June 30, 2014, 10:25:02 PM
skype me I'm online now.
SexyBTC
June 30, 2014, 02:29:12 PM
Hey there Everyone, For most of the day I will be out but I will have skype going on my phone, I have a busy day today but I will be checking in every hour or so.

I thank everyone who Pm's me there are many kind people out there, and yes I know the market is ripe for this kind of show. I am very excited to get it started. I have big plans for the show and it is going to be great! On a side note I am also getting many Pm request for very nasty things and I hope those slow down. What I am doing is serious and will require talent and skill plus allot of hard work on my part so if you have no interest in seeing this kind of programming. Save your sexual propositions for someone who is here for that sort of thing.

And for anyone else thanks for reading.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
SexyBTC
SexyBTC
June 29, 2014, 09:41:21 PM
Thank you gweedo!
You are the best!

By the way guys I am on Skype now so contact me and meet me now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2014, 09:23:33 PM
She is real, I have seen her, and she has been talking to me about this idea, I think this would be great fun thing for bitcoin to be involved in!

Hope more people get involved and help her out!

SexyBTC
June 29, 2014, 09:11:18 PM
Thank you for your advice, I am willing to bring on an investor or loan from anyone in any location. I am trying to secure funding in many ways, including local.

When I gain funding I will update my ads and funding request.
Thanks again for the reply.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
June 29, 2014, 09:06:19 PM
My suggestion would be to get a secured loan locally to where you live.

SexyBTC
June 29, 2014, 08:42:45 PM
Hello world,

I am SexyBTC and I am starting my own adult theme reality Bitcoin based web show. I am seeking an investor or a loan to get things going. I can handle all the web development and I can write all my own material. So I will give a brief explanation of where I am in the process and what I need to launch.

I need broadband internet, estimate about $420 for one year of service at $35 a month.
I need at least 2 HD cameras, estimate about $250 each.
I need a new battery for my laptop, estimate $40.
I need to advertize most of which I can do for free but having a $300 budget would speed the growth in general.

What My goal is:

My goal is to have a semi reality/news show with an adult theme staring myself. I will start small with adult friendly tube services and launch a regular programing schedule of prerecorded episodes no less than three times a week hosted on my site. The site will be setup with a free members section and a pay members section.

On the free side members will have limited access to content, three weekly shows and certain free content including videos, picture sets, calenders, merchandise, and lots of other things, with future services possibly added as well.
Paying members will have access to the daily show and more features including live feeds into my apartment and one on one live video chat sessions, with many extra perks to be a payed member.

I have already launched the site http://SexyBTC.biz.
And am ready to get to work on this as soon as possible, I am looking for a partner that is willing to invest in me and my operation. If you are interested you can message me on skype @ sexybtc or message me on here. I would love to meet you and work out a deal that was beneficial for both of us.

Please feel free to ask me any questions about the project and let me know your thoughts.
Thanks for reading!
SexyBTC

Edit title to: "Sexy Bitcoin News Show Coming Soon!"
No more edits!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: