Pages:
Author

Topic: SF declared the National Rifle Association as domestic terrorist organization!!! - page 2. (Read 272 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
San Francisco did what was the right thing to do! If you ask me, I would line up and shot in the head all white supremacists like you! America is on the edge of a civil war and I hope most of those like you will be killed.  Cool
Don't ever take Antifa to your mouth you trash! You don't even know what is Antifascist.  Angry

Oh I see, now I am a white supremacist am I? Who even said I was white, or does that even matter? I guess not because I have seen plenty people of color called white supremacists unironically to their faces by mental midgets such as yourself. IF a civil war happens, you know who will be the very first bodies to fill the bottom of the pile? That's right, ANTIFA. Fuck you and fuck ANTIFA.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
San Francisco did what was the right thing to do! If you ask me, I would line up and shot in the head all white supremacists like you! America is on the edge of a civil war and I hope most of those like you will be killed.  Cool
Don't ever take Antifa to your mouth you trash! You don't even know what is Antifascist.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
Hopefully they are sued and they lose a nice chunk of their operating budget for their troubles. This is a retarded claim which is simply libelous. No one actually believes this, and only the ignorant rabid anti-rights fear monger emotional wrecks of gun control advocates will pretend this claim has any merit, because in their minds the ends justify the means, regardless of how insane it makes them look. Meanwhile they are passing this resolution, they are covering their eyes any time ANTIFA commits terrorist acts like firebombing ICE facilities, throwing explosives into crowds, or attempting to murder people because they think they maybe could disagree with them.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
San Francisco declared the NRA as a domestic terrorist organization! Finally!  Cheesy

"Resolution declaring that the National Rifle Association is a domestic terrorist organization and urging other cities, states, and the federal government to do the same."  Shocked Grin

Full text of the declaration: https://sfgov.legistar.com/View.ashx?M=F&ID=7568748&GUID=DF64490F-D8BC-4BF7-A43D-287F02BECCCA

Pages:
Jump to: