Pages:
Author

Topic: Shadow2288's Picks For Major League Baseball. - page 2. (Read 2647 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
told ya about the mets and chicago Tongue todays basketball looks red hot lol Cheesy hopefully the yankees lose to the tampa bay's as tampa must win this match after last timeloss which resulted in many losing out including me lol Cheesy
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
The Cardinals Win 2-1 and the Under hits.  Congratulations to all who followed my bet

What lines u looking at tonight?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The Cardinals Win 2-1 and the Under hits.  Congratulations to all who followed my bet
Activity: 56

ABOUT ME
Hey guys I am Shadow2288. I usually gamble on Nitrogensports i have made quite a bit of winnings since being on that book. I used to play on a fiat site but the no taxes clause is better for me.

Mission
I will be posting Picks Daily. These picks are well thought out but never guaranteed.

The wallet i use for gambling 1AFrVYWunb8WwabBX2MWQB25Um2YkFZU9S
You can check bets in and out there.

If you would like to donate you can to address above.

WINS: 1

Draws:

LOSS:1

how it works?HuhHuhHuh?
Today 5/14/15

The Play of the Day is St. Louis Cardinals money line. the lines are juicy now that kluber wrecked them last night.

Wacha Pitching for the cards is 5-0 with 2.09 era.
Bauer 2-1 for indians has 4.19 era

The Under has hit in quite a few games as well......

so ST Louis CARDINALS ML and UNDER

Good luck to all
The Game is over mets lose 2-1 however pitching was absolute on both ends lost in the bottom of 9th 2-1 Under Hits ML loses
Follow my wallet address located above
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Do you have a starting bankroll so we can keep track of it on your wallet or...?
UNDER AND METS Ml
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Me, myself and I
are you sure pick under? I think is to risk, mets of course want to win this game and cubs also want winning strike all game
Activity: 1
I'd go with under but can't pick against my cubbies. I wouldn't expect more than 2 runs from either team
Under is now 6.5 which is still the choice
As Stated Prior this is my deduction that the bet is New York Mets Money Line and Under .

Comparing starts with Harvey and his dominance i expect this game to go as planned
Activity: 24
 Grin Like Mets ML!!! GLGL
Activity: 48
seen him call many games!
Activity: 9
nice person in nitro chat,
i followed him a week ago and he have nice picking, i will stay to following him right now

later if i get some profit, i'll donate u mate Grin
legendary
ohh sorry bout that mate hmm you completely sure mate because ive been screwed a couple times betting against  chicago Sad
12.05.15   MLB   Chicago Cubs   New York Mets   6 : 1
11.05.15   MLB   Chicago Cubs   New York Mets   4 : 3
18.08.14   MLB   New York Mets   Chicago Cubs   1 : 4

chicago have also one quite a few games against the mets :O
5/13/15 Pick of the day.

New York Mets vs Chicago Cubs

There are two plays in this match The under 7.5 which has hit in the last 4 out of 5 games.

Matt Harvery is on the mound he is 5-1 with a 2.72 ERA. The mets have lost the last 2 Games against cubs. They are 1-5 in there last 5 games. Harvery is the anchor in the NYM Rotation. He has done well to stop losing streaks. His dominance on the mound and his demeanor to win is a key in this game against the surging Cubs.

Plays are Under and NYM ML

nice pick mate Cheesy i would also go far as to say the chicago cubs might steal a win  and if thats n your reach you guys could bet on that too Cheesy OP what do you think the outcome of the match will be a draw, chicago or what Tongue :?

AS stated New York Mets ML
legendary
5/13/15 Pick of the day.

There are two plays in this match The under 7.5 which has hit in the last 4 out of 5 games.

Matt Harvery is on the mound he is 5-1 with a 2.72 ERA. The mets have lost the last 2 Games against cubs. They are 1-5 in there last 5 games. Harvery is the anchor in the NYM Rotation. He has done well to stop losing streaks. His dominance on the mound and his demeanor to win is a key in this game against the surging Cubs.

nice pick mate Cheesy i would also go far as to say the chicago cubs might steal a win  and if thats n your reach you guys could bet on that too Cheesy OP what do you think the outcome of the match will be a draw, chicago or what Tongue :?
5/13/15 Pick of the day.

Pages:
Jump to: