Pages:
Author

Topic: ShadowCash one of the most advanced Crypto projects to date? - page 2. (Read 1378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
How about you support your ridiculous claim that SC is the most advanced crypto to date? Otherwise your post pretty much is just pointless spam.
Besides, why the hell would anyone want a coin that is barely traded with 21 BTC daily volume?

And if you consider it 1:1 to BTC, I have an unlimited supply for you to sell.

Didn't he though?  I see a lot of reasons he provided.  A lot of coins don't have that stuff.  And 21 btc daily volume is pretty decent, if you are at all familiar with alts.  The strange thing is, it doesn't seem to matter how good a coin is.  It seems like pure luck which ones succeed.  

He edited his post which was only 1 line long at first so nevermind my first sentences.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
How about you support your ridiculous claim that SC is the most advanced crypto to date? Otherwise your post pretty much is just pointless spam.
Besides, why the hell would anyone want a coin that is barely traded with 21 BTC daily volume?

thats the problem that investors dont see. who cares about the btc volume care about the tech this coin pushes out.

HD (Hierarchical Deterministic) Wallet Testing Has Started!

Our developers have made significant progress with the HD wallet development in terms of code refactoring, unit testing and bug stomping. The HD wallet implementation will be a key part of the new update because the BIP32 structure will also be used to create the ShadowMarket categories. This will allow the creation of an infinite tree of categories for the market place. From a wallet perspective this will also allow you to recreate your entire wallet from the single passphrase, which means you will only need to write-down/remember the passphrase once.
Yes that means no more worrying about regular backups and secure storage of wallet files.

We will be completing our final testing in the upcoming weeks. Once complete this will be the first native implementation of a hierarchical deterministic wallet within the satoshi forked codebase.

learn more: https://bitcoinmagazine.com/8396/deterministic-wallets-advantages-flaw/

New And Improved ShadowCore GUI

Ever since the first version of ShadowCore was launched, we have always made sure to be in tune to our users adaptive needs. Taking into account your requests and feedback we have implemented some changes, refreshed and improved our GUI. While doing so, we tried to focus on some of Shadows upcoming features like ShadowMarket that will require a lot of new elements. ShadowCore’s improved GUI will break new ground in cryptocurrecy software by bringing more controls to your fingertips and provides a completely new user experience.

Here’s a list of some of the changes. A detailed list will be posted with the live release.

- Full responsive design
- New slide-in sub-level sidebar big/small version
- Better data tables
- New options/settings screen with tabs (wallet)
- New options/settings (market)
- Marketplace listing
- Improved send and receive pages
- Help functions (popups) for new SDC users
- New search / modal
- Market category filters

The new version of ShadowCore is currently undergoing final testing and debugging. We expect to be able to release around the end of this month. Below you will find a sneak preview of the improved GUI + ShadowMarket feature.  Many enhancements have been made to increase end-user productivity and pleasure. Our goal is to create a visual representation of a ecommerce platform that users can easily relate to.
Moving Forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMpeAL95m8

Now that Q2 has ended we wanted to take some time to thank everybody that has contributed and supported us over the past months. We can look back with gratitude to the many that put their faith in Shadow by supporting the technology, buying SDC, and more. We’re proud of what we’ve been able to do together so far, and are very excited about the tremendous growth and change for Shadow’s technology and adoption. The past months have been an exciting journey, with a bigger and better development team and supportive community, there is no telling what Shadow will achieve by the end of Q3.

Now, before we get to emotional. Let’s take a look at some of our future plans as we enter the next phase of the Shadow project.

- ShadowCore 2.0
- ShadowGo V2 (android)
- HD wallet implementation
- Multisig support for ShadowTokens
- BIP65 (smart escrow support)
- ShadowMarket feedback and rating system
- ShadowMarket Back-end/front-end integration
- ShadowMarket alpha testing phase

That covers our development updates for now. If you have any questions regarding recent or upcoming changes you can contact us via IRC, SLACK or Github. You can stay up to date with our progress by registering to ShadowTalk, subscribing to the Shadow blog or following us on twitter.

The Shadow Team
Rynomster (lead developer)
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Didn't he though?  I see a lot of reasons he provided.  A lot of coins don't have that stuff.  And 21 btc daily volume is pretty decent, if you are at all familiar with alts.  The strange thing is, it doesn't seem to matter how good a coin is.  It seems like pure luck which ones succeed. 
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
in my book people are sleeping on this coin...  and this Tech! in my eyes 1 SDC = 1 BTC that is all  Roll Eyes

Is 1 year old.
Has it’s own in-house cryptographer
Has 2 full time developers
Is the first bitcoin based coin with working ring sigs
Is the first crypto currency anywhere to have 2 coins on it’s blockchain that are inter-changable without third-party help. 1 public, 1 private
Started out as a Script coin and later became a SHA-256 coin
Uses PoSv2
Developed it’s own encrypted chat system (not based on bitmessage)
Developed the first HTML5 client GUI
Pages:
Jump to: