Pages:
Author

Topic: Shadow/cash/coin called on trolling Blocknet (it's why) on Oct 21st. 100% - page 5. (Read 5518 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Nice way to go SDC guys. Shit all over the altcoin section some more with bullshit.  Roll Eyes

My thoughts too. The op called this clearly days before they started. He has a great crystal ball.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
SDC wasn't responsible fucktards.  Keep listening to Dan's BS you indoctrinated fools.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Nice way to go SDC guys. Shit all over the altcoin section some more with bullshit.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
No shit! I was wondering why the fuck all this shit about blocknet and Dan Metcalf was spamming all over the place. Shadow? I won't touch the dirty dog of a coin now. That was just plain wrong to do to someone.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Another junk thread from a another kid criminal suporting xst xc and BLOCK

You can adapt this pic to any of the projects the people here circle jerking each other are involved in!

btw thanks for the advertisement space be sure to come join #shadowtest when the testnet for 100% anon transactions is up Smiley
Activity: 124
Wow great call man. You really hit the nail on the head. I knew they trolled coins but to actually plan out an assault like that. Holy fuck!
Activity: 210
Living the dream
 On October 21st I posted in the Full Truth about SDC trolls thread that they would mount this full on assault against Blocknet. Post #513 in this thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.514

This was posted all these "blocknet scam" threads formed. Photshoped logs, fake paste bins, all of it to destroy a perceived threat to Shadow. Sic. All this Blocknet hate all this trolling and spamming of of Dan Metcalf and the Blocknet. They duped so many people.

A quote of my post then:

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items, and fud threads? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: