Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall not we swim opposite to the current of the river to become winner. - page 2. (Read 221 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 261
I know that this is a good time to start buying bitcoin,but you know,most of us still holding our bag from february.If i still got money,obviously i will keep buying and pile up my bitcoin.But,as you can see,theer are some of us that still has the bitcoin from february,so we are eager to expect the next bull market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
My experience is that people are buying when the market is bullish.  When the prices are rising day to day basis.  People buy even at very high rates and do not fear buying at high prices.  Under those conditions ; many holders which are long term investors and have bought the coins at cheap rates in the times when the market was low say one year back (e.g.).  They earn huge profits by selling their holdings at higher prices.
Their profits earning news spreads here and there and hearing unimaginable profits earned by old investors; many new members enter the markets at that time.
Presently the market is running under the bear phase.  The prices are falling.  Market is not finding buyers.   In each and every corner of the market there negative are sentiments.  Many members predicting the prices to fall to unimaginable low levels, which I think will never prove to be true.
Now my opinion is ; shall not we think over the issue of swimming opposite to the current of the river.  i.e. when the prices are falling and prices are  very low; why we shall not buy under current prices?
Entrants / investors at current prices will definitely be the gainers in a year or two.  I am sure;  Are you too?  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: