Pages:
Author

Topic: SHAME THREAD - page 2. (Read 1082 times)

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
November 22, 2013, 01:34:08 PM
I'm ashamed of myself.
Simply because I missed out on the early days of bitcoin even though I used to see posts about it all over the net.
I was too busy getting laid instead of getting paid. I could be rich right now because I first heard of bitcoin in 2010.
When it was still young. I thought it was like second life lindens or some shit. virtual currency was a joke or gimmick in my mind.
Now the jokes on me. I'm a Digital Dude. I even update my firmware, however I let my knowledge go to waste not taking BTC seriously.
I just recently stopped looking and watching bitcoin and bought in. I was already too late to the party. I am still enjoying myself nonetheless.
I must admit that I am quite a bit butthurt that I slept on bits when they were $12.
I could be driving a Tesla model s past the gas station right now instead of a crappy Toyota Corolla into it.
Now I believe in bitcoin 300%.
I bought in @ $167 and now they're almost $800.
FACEPALM.
I need to make friends with rich bitcoin nerds and learn how to @ least become a Satoshi-naire  Cry LOL
If you wanna help a brotha out my address is in my sig.
but for right now all I can do is try to sell beats for bitcoin with my po boy ass.
I made this thread for all BTC noobs to come share their pain.
"YOU ARE NOT ALONE, I AM HERE WITH YOU."-Micheal Jackson
LMAO Grin

I feel you. First heard of Bitcoin early 2011, but I didn't invest because I found it to be to much work (well, I didn't look really close, I just read some technical stuff about it and I didn't understand much), but I heard of it again in late 2012 and even though I haven't invested I find it to be fascinating and I believe in bitcoin. I still though regret that I didn't invest in 2011, or atleast in 2012! Sad
We all have regrets. I first learned of Bitcoin back in April 2011, I mined since then and even found two blocks, with incredible luck(yay I helped bitcoin). But even I regret I found so late, yes 2011 was too late. But at the same time I would've sold all my bitcoins in 2011 June at the $30 price jump, or maybe even waay before that. A couple of months ago I gambled and lost 2.15 btc, I regret that. I also regret selling 1500 litecoins back in 2012 April, I could've had much more than I got back then.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 22, 2013, 01:28:38 PM
I'm ashamed of myself.
Simply because I missed out on the early days of bitcoin even though I used to see posts about it all over the net.
I was too busy getting laid instead of getting paid. I could be rich right now because I first heard of bitcoin in 2010.
When it was still young. I thought it was like second life lindens or some shit. virtual currency was a joke or gimmick in my mind.
Now the jokes on me. I'm a Digital Dude. I even update my firmware, however I let my knowledge go to waste not taking BTC seriously.
I just recently stopped looking and watching bitcoin and bought in. I was already too late to the party. I am still enjoying myself nonetheless.
I must admit that I am quite a bit butthurt that I slept on bits when they were $12.
I could be driving a Tesla model s past the gas station right now instead of a crappy Toyota Corolla into it.
FACEPALM.
I need to make friends with rich bitcoin nerds and learn how to @ least become a Satoshi-naire  Cry LOL
but for right now all I can do is try to sell beats for bitcoin with my po boy ass.
LMAO Grin

I feel you. First heard of Bitcoin early 2011, but I didn't invest because I found it to be to much work (well, I didn't look really close, I just read some technical stuff about it and I didn't understand much), but I heard of it again in late 2012 and even though I haven't invested I find it to be fascinating and I believe in bitcoin. I still though regret that I didn't invest in 2011, or atleast in 2012! Sad
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 22, 2013, 01:15:51 PM
I'm ashamed of myself.
FACEPALM.
LMAO Grin
Pages:
Jump to: