Pages:
Author

Topic: Share a Bitcoin Friendly Bank You Know - page 2. (Read 2221 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
February 21, 2017, 06:55:50 AM
banks aren't known to be friendly towards bitcoin, because mainly bitcoin is their competition and they can not make money from it either because they are not offering any services for it or they are prohibited by law to enter the bitcoin market.
as a user they may not be harsh towards you if for example you use the bank to deposit money on an exchange and buy bitcoin with it. although your account may be flagged if you deposit a large amount for money laundering.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
February 21, 2017, 05:41:05 AM
Finding a bank with bitcoin support is not a big deal. Now without regulation more bitcoin trading is supported by most of the banks. Recently in Australia a bank was started which completely function on bitcoin. By the years to come we can see more such banks.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
February 21, 2017, 05:19:04 AM
I guess we can only expect a so-called "friendly" bank to continue support transfer of fiat to exchange's bank accounts. Otherwise, I don't think any is accepting bitcoin per se... I really hope some bank will have bitcoin deposit account soon- best to come with deposit interest  Grin!
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
February 21, 2017, 05:05:19 AM
You didn't mention the country so It's hard to say. but there is Fidor bank which is super bitcoin friendly. I know they partnered with Kraken as well at some point . A simple googling could make you find one or two more but there is no real compiled list of friendly banks , I guess you will never know unless you try them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
February 21, 2017, 05:03:23 AM
Hmm i really dont know banks that is bitcoin friendly or banks that let you do transaction under them using bitcoins.But  here in philippines we can  cashout our bitcoin and convert it instantly from (PHP) which is our local currency here.We can cashout in each bank that is listed thats more likely 5 banks.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 21, 2017, 04:58:16 AM
Hi,

I’ve been looking for a list of banks around the world that are friendly to bitcoin, and I can’t find one that is up to date. The ones that I find are older than two years. In bitcoin time, two years is quite a long time.

My humble request to you; if you know a bank that is friendly to bitcoin startups and users please share it below.

I think this information will be very helpful for Startups and companies looking to engage in this new technology.

Thanks in advance
Pages:
Jump to: