Pages:
Author

Topic: share experience to chosen good ico - page 2. (Read 204 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 23
March 14, 2018, 05:35:20 AM
Hey tung06081989,

ich have a really good guideline for you, this maybe will helps you to understand some things related to ICOs in a better way. It's not typical written like other guidelines Wink
Have fun with reading Smiley

https://medium.com/@blockpit/i-want-to-invest-in-an-ico-or-tokensale-but-what-project-should-i-choose-623b13bc7254
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 05:30:35 AM
i want invest some ico and hold for long time,but today there are so many new ico,i really hard to chosen good new ico,i search new project on some website as icorating icobench iconow... but seems the rating have hight different,when i start invest ico i usaally chosen ico have many people participate on telegram and read on bitcointalk to see comment,but i don't find on way to chosen good ico and this ico no scam, i hope everyone can help me,share experience to chosen good ico
I we're to find good ICO's my first criteria is the working products because for me good working  products is the backbone of the project. Second are team that  develops the project I want  know their credentials and the white papers if thier proposal are feasible.
thaks,i allways research products of project and ideas of this project,feasibility of ico but the credentials? where can i find credentials?? i only see whitepapers on their website
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 14, 2018, 05:30:23 AM
The era of making crazy gains with ICOs has gone, most of the ICOs launching now are either scams or here to make a quick buck. I'm sorry to disappoint you but no matter how much a ICO looks good in the whitepaper you are probably going to lose money investing in it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
March 14, 2018, 05:16:01 AM
i want invest some ico and hold for long time,but today there are so many new ico,i really hard to chosen good new ico,i search new project on some website as icorating icobench iconow... but seems the rating have hight different,when i start invest ico i usaally chosen ico have many people participate on telegram and read on bitcointalk to see comment,but i don't find on way to chosen good ico and this ico no scam, i hope everyone can help me,share experience to chosen good ico
I we're to find good ICO's my first criteria is the working products because for me good working  products is the backbone of the project. Second are team that  develops the project I want  know their credentials and the white papers if thier proposal are feasible.
March 14, 2018, 05:09:41 AM
Good ico is determined by many factors.. including roadmap, team, product, social media hype and reviews..

You want to join the artificial intelligence incorporated into the crypto world.. crypto payment platforms related projects.. Something like Amon ico is good: https://amon.tech
thaks for help,road maps i can find on website but the team,why can i the team don't fake?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
March 14, 2018, 05:03:52 AM
Good ico is determined by many factors.. including roadmap, team, product, social media hype and reviews..

You want to join the artificial intelligence incorporated into the crypto world.. crypto payment platforms related projects.. Something like Amon ico is good: https://amon.tech
Activity: 133
March 14, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
The experience of choosing a good project is a project that must be based on decentralized blockchain technology and it must have a clear, practical application and a strong community of support.
March 14, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: