Pages:
Author

Topic: Share Good Movies Please? - page 25. (Read 10068 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 2
February 11, 2020, 05:41:50 AM
Did you watch Black Mirror? Well, it's a series, but each episode is independent from the others and it lasts for about 1h, so it can be like a short movie when you don't have a lot of time. It's on Netflix actually, I don't know if you can find it on the free platforms.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 11, 2020, 05:23:42 AM
What type of movies are you looking for? I watch mostly sci-fi, thrillers and bit of horror. If you are into those then I would recommend Shutter Island, Interstellar, Mirage to name some if you haven't watched them already Tongue
i have watched the Insterstellar and Shutter Island but the Mirage i will check later,also i am looking for action or even documentaries that has Good storylines and good directorials.

I thought you need any movie, but tell what gender of movies need to see, well i like Banana Joe, but is not new.
Its Ok even not New mate,thanks for the share i don't need specific  Genres because i am seeking for movies that i will be used in my List so anytime i want entertainment i just only need to Pick one from the list or even here in this Thread.just Indicate your Movie Genres upon posting so i can classified them all.

Thanks Guys,really Appreciated ..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 11, 2020, 04:35:38 AM
I thought you need any movie, but tell what gender of movies need to see, well i like Banana Joe, but is not new.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
February 11, 2020, 04:25:26 AM
What type of movies are you looking for? I watch mostly sci-fi, thrillers and bit of horror. If you are into those then I would recommend Shutter Island, Interstellar, Mirage to name some if you haven't watched them already Tongue
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 11, 2020, 03:54:09 AM
Can someone share some good movies to watch? Not necessarily new (but it is much better if at least latest from 2018 'til now) or any kind of movies but at least tell me what kind of movie are you sharing so I can choose each time I want to watch.

And also other sites that have free movies to watch aside from Movie123?

Thanks in advance guys, cheers!!!

Edit: since October 6th, 2020, please mention the movies only in the following format:

Movie title - year - genre - imdb link

Example:

Seven Pounds - 2008 - Drama - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814314/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

The change was made in order to have a better idea about the mentioned movies (such as when the movie was launched, what's its genre) and also for reducing spams made by account farmers. If you feel the need to offer more info about a movie, feel free to do so (express if you liked it, talk about the actors, mention if it received an award and so on). But the posts must not offer less information than the one requested (movie's title, year and imdb link).

All the posts which won't respect the new format will be reported to moderators for being spam, in order to have them deleted.
Pages:
Jump to: