Pages:
Author

Topic: Share me your AI watchlist - page 2. (Read 147 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 38
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
March 19, 2023, 02:15:05 PM
What are your AI investment projects for the next bull market? I am looking into OraiChain because it's an AI layer 1 project, very rare use case as we speak and also I am looking into aiRight, I believe if AI will make some noise in future these projects will bring good amount of profit, which AI project is on your watchlist now.

It's important to note that investing in any project carries risk, including AI projects. While AI has the potential to transform industries and create significant value, there are also challenges and uncertainties surrounding the development and implementation of AI technologies. Therefore, it's important to do your own research and due diligence before investing in any project.

That being said, some factors that investors may want to consider when evaluating AI projects include the technology's potential impact on the industry, the quality of the development team, the level of adoption and interest from other investors, and the overall market trends.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
March 19, 2023, 02:11:10 PM
Not giving all funds or utmost targeting AI projects but I have one invested on cryptogpt but its still a 50/50 chanfe of success since its an altcoin. But thinking of huge Ai projects would be agix, but since it did pump a lot already I might need to cancel my plan of purchasing it or at least wait for it to have a lower price. I dont want to fomo cause surely it will burn me to the ground once the market crashes again.
Activity: 468
Merit: 13
March 19, 2023, 01:16:55 PM
What are your AI investment projects for the next bull market? I am looking into OraiChain because it's an AI layer 1 project, very rare use case as we speak and also I am looking into aiRight, I believe if AI will make some noise in future these projects will bring good amount of profit, which AI project is on your watchlist now.

These days a lot of AI-related projects are popular. But the problem is that may be changing from time to time. My current watchlist AI-related projects are CryptoGPT and the Graph.
Activity: 271
Merit: 14
March 17, 2023, 05:02:55 AM
Pages:
Jump to: