Pages:
Author

Topic: Share please tips to know project scam or not? - page 5. (Read 620 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
consider the coin project, whether it makes sense or not, if you think it's an innovation then follow it in ICO, and also see the team and the total supplay coin
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
do you ever follow the work bounty signature program, social media campaign but ended a scam? then how can we know the project ended a scam or a professional? Give me more tips
thank you

These days in think it's more simpler to figure out because some more professionals do help evaluate this projects.  There are a couple of bounty hunting websites that have come up to help u save time. Though one can still get scammed but the chances are lower if you make use of the reputable bounty hunting sites.  Bounty hives goes as far as collecting all the tokens that a project is willing to give out before helping the project to coordinate the bounty campaign so that there would not be stories at the end.  You can try it out
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Yes, I had this experience last year. WCX exchange. Tons of hype and promises, very aggressive promotion of their pre-sale on every available platform, then nothing. Ah well, we live and learn. Do full research before you get engaged in any campaigns.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
        I have to agree with the one who posted earlier. Take a lot of luck that you have. But, before you sign up for a project bounty campaign, you need to make a thorough research on that project so you will not work in vain. You can not just rely on luck. We all have been fooling at bounty campaigns at least once, participating in an SCAM. But life goes on. After all, if we do not invest money in that ICO, we have nothing to lose out of time.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
do you ever follow the work bounty signature program, social media campaign but ended a scam? then how can we know the project ended a scam or a professional? Give me more tips
thank you
Nope, i never had that.
Other people will tell you to read all of their WP, team, and their project, is it good or too good to be true. But it doesn't guarantee you will be not scammed by them (many scam project even managed by some reputable member on here back then).

I only can say, it's based on your luck. There is always a risk to join in any campaign (including getting scammed)
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: