Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your dice strategy - page 2. (Read 952 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
August 07, 2018, 10:57:41 PM
Just make double bet, when you loose, and make your win, then withdraw. In first round, it is very rare, if you have 10 red strikes, so you can make win fast, even today.  Wink

After long discussion, you are still suggesting martingale strategy? Arghh come on buddy, martingale is just the fastest way to lose all your balance instead of makes you win fast. 10 red streak is very common thing in dice game, you can even get 20 or more red streak. We do not know how many losing streak we will get while playing, even if you start with so small amount but it will turn into big if you get unlucky of losing streak.
Small amounts at the start of the bets, and eventually it will become much higher in quantity due to more desires for winning. Losing streak can be more frustrating, when that eagerness of winning the dice games can turns out a failure. When we play and wanted to enjoy, then go on and don't think for huge profit because there's no better strategy on pre-programmed online dice games. It was just only for the beginning, but in the long run you won't be able to sustain because it's getting harder to win when you're losing those profit little by little.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
August 07, 2018, 04:32:59 PM
Just make double bet, when you loose, and make your win, then withdraw. In first round, it is very rare, if you have 10 red strikes, so you can make win fast, even today.  Wink

After long discussion, you are still suggesting martingale strategy? Arghh come on buddy, martingale is just the fastest way to lose all your balance instead of makes you win fast. 10 red streak is very common thing in dice game, you can even get 20 or more red streak. We do not know how many losing streak we will get while playing, even if you start with so small amount but it will turn into big if you get unlucky of losing streak.
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
August 07, 2018, 10:37:35 AM

Double side betting may avoid the lose you find in the betting site. I see the people not making this decision at all in the market. I personally also love to have this kind of strategy while we are betting but here op is asking about the dice game.
If you select autobet or any other ways means you will lose and fucked out completely.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

if you double your betsize for every loss, you will end up wiping away your balance...
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
August 07, 2018, 09:13:08 AM
Activity: 43
August 07, 2018, 06:18:53 AM
Hey guys!
i need some new strategies
my bank: 0.5
share yours  Grin

There is no such thing as good strategy in dice games. You have to rely on your luck and play with confidence. There are people good in rolling dice and it's all in their timing on how to roll it. So in your case you have to practice and use your 0.50 something for learning how to dice.
Hahaha wow. This is your strategy which you called as ‘good’. Brother are you just lost your mind? Do you really think this strategy works out daily? Although, yes I am in favor of this strategy but only if that helps me out at daily basis. No, this doesn’t even happening. We are not lucky every day. Things aren’t that much good for us every passing hour so why to adopt this?
No doubt that in sports gambling we mostly depend on our luck, but still it is important that we must have some good strategy which can help us in winning the dice game and to protect us from a big lost, I therefore I think that it is important that we must have some good gambling strategy while playing dice games.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
August 07, 2018, 05:45:11 AM
There are many strategies for dice game out there but none can give us steady profit daily. If such thing exist, I am sure no gambling site will operate. Luck will be the main thing we try to seek in gambling activity which unfortunately isn't come so often.
Exactly. It turns out that the only dice strategy that works long term is to open your own dice gambling site Smiley

I always use the same method whether it be dice Blackjack or roullette I always bet 1,1,2,2,4,6,10 play it until you loose and go back to your times 1 bet!!!
No man, it is a variation of a martingale strategy and they don't consistently work, I can provide more detailed explanation if you want.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
August 07, 2018, 05:38:31 AM
Hey guys!
share yours  Grin

There are many strategies for dice game out there but none can give us steady profit daily. If such thing exist, I am sure no gambling site will operate. Luck will be the main thing we try to seek in gambling activity which unfortunately isn't come so often.
Yes thier is always strategy in dice gaming to make sure that you are win.but i can say that yoy cannot win at all times but assuring your winning .my strategy is looking for the exact time and notice the good time to take it all to earn more profit as well. Many seek for oppurtunity to win but the best thing to win is know how to stop dont be greedy as always. Thier is no luck at all just control yourself to control the game.

If no luck then no money in a dice game. If you can manage to control yourself then you can reduce your losses in dice game but really no working method to make money from this game. Very easy to say that stop when you make some money but most of the gamblers don't know how much they want so they keep going until they finish their bankroll. So I always play this game only for entertainment purpose and by chance, if I make some money then I'm very luck otherwise just finish my bankroll and close the game.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 03:59:41 AM
Hey guys!
share yours  Grin

Yes thier is always strategy in dice gaming to make sure that you are win.but i can say that yoy cannot win at all times but assuring your winning .my strategy is looking for the exact time and notice the good time to take it all to earn more profit as well. Many seek for oppurtunity to win but the best thing to win is know how to stop dont be greedy as always. Thier is no luck at all just control yourself to control the game.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
August 07, 2018, 01:33:00 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
August 07, 2018, 12:56:03 AM
I always use the same method whether it be dice Blackjack or roullette I always bet 1,1,2,2,4,6,10 play it until you loose and go back to your times 1 bet!!!
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 06, 2018, 06:53:58 AM
There is no such thing as good strategy in dice games. You have to rely on your luck and play with confidence. There are people good in rolling dice and it's all in their timing on how to roll it. So in your case you have to practice and use your 0.50 something for learning how to dice.
Hahaha wow. This is your strategy which you called as ‘good’. Brother are you just lost your mind? Do you really think this strategy works out daily? Although, yes I am in favor of this strategy but only if that helps me out at daily basis. No, this doesn’t even happening. We are not lucky every day. Things aren’t that much good for us every passing hour so why to adopt this?
He said that there is no such hing as good strategy. He didn't called that strategy as a good one but he just suggested that use 0.5BTC to learn how to dice and this is quite big amount with current's price.

You can experiment with your own strategy but it doesn't work forever so you have to adopt with this life style if you're a daily dice player.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 07:31:10 AM
Hey guys!
share yours  Grin

Play manual dont auto play, I know that's the same  Tongue but when I played it manual I could feel my luck is better than auto play. Try to search on google there's a lot of settings dice game that you can try but some of them probably need more high amount to start to prevent instant lose  Wink
How can you people become so ruthless that you even don’t know what you are doing. Or probably you better known but you are becoming that pigeon who closes his eyes just to avoid cat to not to eat him. Brothers as you all are mature enough and many of you must have families, you better know what is good for your lives and what isn’t. why you don’t understand this fact?
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
Hey guys!
share yours  Grin

Activity: 2352
Merit: 57
Primedice.com & Stake.com
August 02, 2018, 06:27:51 PM
My dice strategy:
Limited Martingale, risk factor 43%, Win: return to base bet, loose: double and stop at a certain amount.. Around 1000x of base bet, which is as low as possible.
Winning chances with dice bots: under 50%. It is a strategy to try on short term and manually. Sometimes I won little amounts on this strategy.

Thank you for that strategy, have tried and will add to my Strategies Sheet Tongue
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
August 02, 2018, 05:38:20 PM
My dice strategy:
Limited Martingale, risk factor 43%, Win: return to base bet, loose: double and stop at a certain amount.. Around 1000x of base bet, which is as low as possible.
Winning chances with dice bots: under 50%. It is a strategy to try on short term and manually. Sometimes I won little amounts on this strategy.
copper member
Activity: 84
August 02, 2018, 05:01:42 PM
using such low paying payout sizes are height of over confidence........
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 02, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
Hey guys!
share yours  Grin

Play manual dont auto play, I know that's the same  Tongue but when I played it manual I could feel my luck is better than auto play. Try to search on google there's a lot of settings dice game that you can try but some of them probably need more high amount to start to prevent instant lose  Wink

I agree with this. If you don't want to lose all your money fast, do your bets manually. Regarding strategies, I personally prefer high multipliers, because they are not as deceiving as 1.012x for example, which makes you think that you can always win with it, while just two consecutive losses can make you lose all your balance, if you increase your bet around thousand times on lose, like many people do, thinking that it's impossible to have 2 reds in row with 98% win chance.

Low payout strategies are very dangerous. I have personally experienced it. High payout strategies are better when compared to low payout ones. Like you said, payouts like 1.012x and 1.5x are deceiving it makes us feel like we are using a safe strategy but, actually it's not. Two or more consecutive losses can wipe out our entire balance. Players manage to make some profit on low payouts at first which makes them very confident to do more bets. Eventually they end up losing all balance.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
August 02, 2018, 04:45:29 PM
Hey guys!
share yours  Grin

I agree with this. If you don't want to lose all your money fast, do your bets manually. Regarding strategies, I personally prefer high multipliers, because they are not as deceiving as 1.012x for example, which makes you think that you can always win with it, while just two consecutive losses can make you lose all your balance, if you increase your bet around thousand times on lose, like many people do, thinking that it's impossible to have 2 reds in row with 98% win chance.

Actually that's how we started, at least in my case. I also do manual betting. But as we gained experience, we used bots that will make our lives easier. So when I'm in a losing streak, I can pause and do it manually to somewhat see if I can break the pattern. And it feels good and exciting using manual and see it goes for you.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 57
Primedice.com & Stake.com
August 02, 2018, 01:02:09 AM
Hey guys!
share yours  Grin

I've also agree since i've been there done that.
It's how i basically reset my losing streak
Pages:
Jump to: