Pages:
Author

Topic: share your experience which markets you fell safe for trade - page 5. (Read 2037 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Trying so much exchange is good but be careful not to invest money even in the most notorious exchanges all in the name of testing them. I have always used coinexchange in certain investment and till date I have not heard any misgivings.

Guys whenever you guys are giving reply to anyone first see the op date. It nearly opened 6 months before today you are coming to answer for it means how we could take it. I think that person experience the trade on all the exchanges as he said.

I want to find the bitcoin price at good value but the thread opened time BTC price is at the peak value mate. I think I really waste the situation and holding the many coins still bro.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
Trying so much exchange is good but be careful not to invest money even in the most notorious exchanges all in the name of testing them. I have always used coinexchange in certain investment and till date I have not heard any misgivings.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 309
I love technology.
My stance has changed recently, but you can't go wrong with any of the top volume exchanges. https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Most of the decentralized exchanges which have low volume are 100% safe as you are in control of your assets.

As always never keep any funds on a centralized or decentralized exchange.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The Binance exchange has never been a problem... Excellent exchange and in terms of safety and trading volumes are large! In General, on any exchange it is necessary to use 2fa Google
Activity: 196
C биpжeй Бинaнc никoгдa нe былo пpoблeм... Oтличнaя биpжa и в плaнe юeзoпacнocти и oбъeмы тopгoв бoльшиe! A вooбщe нa любoй биpжe oбязaтeльнo иcпoльзoвaть 2FA Google
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
guys I have many account in many exchange and tread market like cryptopia,coinsmarket,kucoin,treadshtoshi etc.
but I don't know which market are safe my coin for tread?

I think all the coins are good. it all depends on you how to trade. before you do it. You should see a coin increase first. trade should be wiser. many of those who trade end up losing and feeling disappointed. play casually
Activity: 154
guys I have many account in many exchange and tread market like cryptopia,coinsmarket,kucoin,treadshtoshi etc.

I have tried hitbtc and so far base on my experience it was good.
Secure and easy to do trading and very user friendly. I suggest hitbtc I don't know with others preference.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
OP that's correct continue what your doing because you need to try all of exchanger to experience all of it and to know knowledge about different exchanger,try also poloniex,mercatox and binance this three exchanger are good but all of my coins in poloniex are already converted in btc then i withdraw it in past 2017 so i don't have some coins there i don't know if it's really recommended,Experience is the best teacher so try all here to learn and you can use it here in forum to do constructive post.
Activity: 3
My experience about sharing experience which markets i fell safe for trade is to invest into bitcoin account because I know about everything about to buy/sell and known that my account is secure.  
Activity: 99
Pages:
Jump to: