Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your thoughts and opinions - page 2. (Read 398 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 7340
Farewell, Leo
December 12, 2021, 03:35:49 AM
I'm all in for knowledge and education and that's the reason I made my account here. I had no idea about Bitcoin, didn't seem to understand it, and this place here made me to. Both money and knowledge are important, but what to do with money if you aren't knowledgeable enough to retain your wealth? It reminds me of this quote:

Quote from: Robert T. Kiyosaki - Rich Dad Poor Dad
Money without financial intelligence is money soon gone

And how will you develop your financial intelligence? Books. So, first knowledge, second money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
December 12, 2021, 03:09:55 AM
Actually, you can post directly of that thread instead create another one.

Thanks for your wonderful suggestion.

Indeed merit begging.
Hmmp.  I'm not created this thread for merits.
But if someone gives me that's fine if no one gives it's fine too. All I need is their opinions and thought.
Why not you try to share yours?
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
December 12, 2021, 02:51:21 AM
What is more important knowledge or money?
I feel nostalgic. It's as if I'm back in school and the teacher asked us to write an essay titled "is knowledge better or wealth" and we're supposed to say "knowledge". Then I grew older and realized wealth is more important. Then I grew older and realized the life is not a choice between A or B, there are hundreds of choices in front of you one of which is to choose "both".

I came to this forum for knowledge, but that knowledge gave me money too. I understood what bitcoin is through that knowledge that gave me an insight into its true potential which helped me improve my finances.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 764
December 12, 2021, 02:44:56 AM
Actually you can post directly of that thread instead create another one.

Indeed merit begging.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
December 12, 2021, 02:32:43 AM
I was here on this forum to be among the people that are using bitcoin to discuss about how to avoid scam and how to be using bitcoin in the right way so that I will not lose my coin but when I joined I realised that there was more as additional advantage of this forum.

The benefit I get from this forum is knowledge and exposure but I also joined a campaign when this forum was getting interesting to me and I earned bitcoin as well.

Knowledge and exposure are most important in life, without knowledge and exposure no money. If a rich man can become poor, his knowledge and exposure will help that not to happen but to multiply his wealth.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
December 12, 2021, 02:21:41 AM
Hello Meta I am Shamm permission to post it here. I don't know if this topic is already tackled by someone else here and I don't know also if this topic suitable for this board.

A few days ago @TheBeardedBaby made a thread If the signature campaigns are removed from the forum, will you stay or leave?.
I have some questions for you guys I do hope I get some response. I'll share first.

1. What is the main reason why are you here in the forum?
Way back in May 2021 I watched videos about cryptocurrencies in the Computer shop and then a friend of mine,  talk to me this "are you going to learn about crypto? Are you interested?" I answered yes I want to learn crypto then he introduced this forum to me give me some advice and the rules and regulation about this forum. In short, I am here to explore the world of cryptocurrencies.

2. What are the benefits that you get from the bitcointalk forum?
* Knowledge - this forum gives me a lot of knowledge about Bitcoin and related cryptocurrencies. This forum is like a school every day I came here and read some articles it helps me to fulfill my empty knowledge storage.
* currencies - through bounty campaigns I'll earn some currencies.
* Friends- here in the forum I met 3 friends from different countries who shared their knowledge with me.

3. What is more important knowledge or money?
In practical life yes money is more important.
But for me, I'll choose knowledge cause if you are knowledgeable enough you can make money from different things but money cannot buy more knowledge.

What are your thoughts can you share?
Pages:
Jump to: