Pages:
Author

Topic: Share your Views and thought about Block halving Pump!!! - page 2. (Read 1438 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
I don't expect a great price increase after the halving. Halving has given good profit over the past years. This time halving would bring a price increase of around $150 - $200 from the price before halving.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
I would not be surprised if we touch $350 or less before significant upward trend. Block halving event will most possibly push price up but recent block size discussion and attacks have very negative influence on price. If we sort out that block size problem, price could reach new ATH in wind of block halving no sweat.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
i am expecting anything from $800 to $1200 because of the block halving but it is impossible to speculate when it is going to start it just need some initiation to go to the moon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Well I think prior to the halving, were going to be in around $450 - $500 and after the halving were going up at least half of the value prior to halving, so around $750 I suppose (considering no other factors come to play at the time) but again there's a long way until July so our thoughts might not end up correctly in terms of range but in terms of effect, the result will be the same (spike in value).
Thanks for giving your thought bro. I guess Campaign manager will not a wrong speculations about price bump.
Even I am expecting the same.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
Well I think prior to the halving, were going to be in around $450 - $500 and after the halving were going up at least half of the value prior to halving, so around $750 I suppose (considering no other factors come to play at the time) but again there's a long way until July so our thoughts might not end up correctly in terms of range but in terms of effect, the result will be the same (spike in value).
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
propably around 700 for the halving as a new bottom or stable value, either way i'm expecting an increase with a great peak and a great dump as usual

since we have already touched 500, that wall should be broken before the halving or at worst before the end of this year heading us to 700 or maybe more
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
Everything is possible.From upwards to downwards.
But what might also play a significant role is the networkand community will progress in terms of the blocksize dispute.
If Segwit will get rolled out as announced, around april, and code for HF is ready to july or august, that could definitely help to get more confidence back inside the community and would be a sign to the ones outside that Bitcoin is moving forward.
i do expect a block halving one or two weeks before the actual halving. i only think it won't bring us to anywhere near the $1000 level as some people think. if the price reaches $700 then we have done an amazing job.

Thats really great bro. Hopefully We see the price at that time.
Do know what is the special reason People are telling It will 800$ to 1000$???
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
i do expect a block halving one or two weeks before the actual halving. i only think it won't bring us to anywhere near the $1000 level as some people think. if the price reaches $700 then we have done an amazing job.
Hi guys,

I would like to know about price value of bitcoin which is equals to USD in before and after Halving?!!!!
Personally I have big price expectations in upcoming Halving... Please share your views and thoughts about it...Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: