Pages:
Author

Topic: Sharefaucet.xyz (SSL) CELEBRATING 3 MONTHS ONLINE! - page 2. (Read 5803 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Today news:

- Looks like the new payments are working good, we do not lost more users.
- More investments: 290$ in a dedicated server for our bitcoin daemon manager . We are preparing everything for the launch of the new features.
- We will extend our hosting service for one year more in the next days.
- A new way to "earn" shares will be launched too. More details soon.

Keep earning.
Activity: 238
Its clear who is leaving: the faucet hunters. From all masive withdraws since new payment system was implemented, +80% are users from Russia+Ukraine, exactly the kind of users we do not want in our site, so the new changes are very positive until now.

Keep earning.

May I ask what exactly is a faucet hunter?

- Uses VPN, Thor and proxy to have multiple account in the same faucet in case the site do not have good protection against this issues.
- Is the first one to said "low payout", "scam" and so on.
- Only claims. never do nothing not profitable for himself.
- Never will recognize if a faucet is good, just because is a waste of time he could use to claim somewhere else.
- His time is only for earning and looking for new sites to earn more.

Keep earning.

Ooh, okay, so a troll, nonetheless. Sounds like some of the people who review my stories-- they read 200k + words, and all they do is bitch with every chapter I update with :/

So that's good then, hope you get more real users.
Its clear who is leaving: the faucet hunters. From all masive withdraws since new payment system was implemented, +80% are users from Russia+Ukraine, exactly the kind of users we do not want in our site, so the new changes are very positive until now.

Keep earning.

- Uses VPN, Thor and proxy to have multiple account in the same faucet in case the site do not have good protection against this issues.
- Is the first one to said "low payout", "scam" and so on.
- Only claims. never do nothing not profitable for himself.
- Never will recognize if a faucet is good, just because is a waste of time he could use to claim somewhere else.
- His time is only for earning and looking for new sites to earn more.

Keep earning.

Keer earning.

Keer earning.
We finally had 982 satoshis (245 as referal comission) per share the first day with the new model, meanwhile we saved +30K satoshis.

We will see if we keep enough users to make the site profitable.

Keep earning.

I got 982 from share, plus 200 (?) when I collected that said share, and then 300 something from the confidence; not bad at all. I am happy enough with 1,000 daily, so if I get that, I aint leaving.
We finally had 982 satoshis (245 as referal comission) per share the first day with the new model, meanwhile we saved +30K satoshis.

We will see if we keep enough users to make the site profitable.

Keep earning.
If you have no concern, I think it works great for the users, as you're right, the pay will be quite a bit with the claimed share. Some of us might even make more than we did before (or around the same). Most will make less, yes.

But yeah, 1k a day is not bad at all for one log in.

We'll have to see, I guess. The confidence is a good thing though, if you keep that. It's similar to investing, and so far has not been a scam.

We think so too.

We just decided to launch the new features (BTC=>FIAT exchange, poker and advertisement campaigns) in our next anniversary: August 26th.
Oh, I wouldn't mind trying out some poker!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Good faucet
Keep up the good work.
If you have no concern, I think it works great for the users, as you're right, the pay will be quite a bit with the claimed share. Some of us might even make more than we did before (or around the same). Most will make less, yes.

We'll have to see, I guess. The confidence is a good thing though, if you keep that. It's similar to investing, and so far has not been a scam.

We think so too.

We just decided to launch the new features (BTC=>FIAT exchange, poker and advertisement campaigns) in our next anniversary: August 26th.

So... this share thing, how's it work now? How much do we get for our one claim each day? Is it still spilt from 150k?

You'll have to update your index page now. It's inaccurate.

- Index page updated. With so many things to do this days, we forgot to update it.
- Now there are a 100K pot share daily until we see how many users we will lost with the new format.

Thanks for your feedback.

200 satoshi every 24 is just too low. If you had regular users, you will lose lots of them. Users who will stay are users who claimed once per day, but even those users won't come back every day, and after few days they will forget your faucet. I don't think this was smart thing to do.

We understand that, but let me point some details you do not mention:

- Is not only 200 satoshis every 24 hours; there is also a share, which will have a higher value now (+1200 satoshis is the SPS now for today) So, +1000 sats daily for just 1 claim, is a bad reward? We do not think so.
- If the faucet hunters do not like us, we could survive with that (As we mentioned many times in the past, we really do not want faucet hunters in our site) But we can not survive with a negative cash flow everyday.
- The faucet itself was only the first feature implemented, but we are not only a faucet. We are implementing many more things in our site.
- If the bussiness model now is wrong, we can change it again, we are just testing results; but we do not hurt users: we keep 1% reward, 25% for referrals and instants cashouts. If the faucet is not attractive now for any active user, is free to leave inmediately; we do not activate any kind of treshold to hold users.

Thanks for your feedback, but i hope you can understand that if we need continue losing money to keep our users, then we need change our bussines model.

Keep earning!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
So... this share thing, how's it work now? How much do we get for our one claim each day? Is it still spilt from 150k?

- Index page updated. With so many things to do this days, we forgot to update it.
- Now there are a 100K pot share daily until we see how many users we will lost with the new format.

200 satoshi every 24 is just too low. If you had regular users, you will lose lots of them. Users who will stay are users who claimed once per day, but even those users won't come back every day, and after few days they will forget your faucet. I don't think this was smart thing to do.

Alrighty! Thanks for the update! Good luck with the new change!

The new colour scheme is simply wonderful! I love the background especially, but I'm a sucker for grey.

Thanks. We are adding more new features everyday.

This week direct payments just sent.

Check txid here.

Keep earning
The new colour scheme is simply wonderful! I love the background especially, but I'm a sucker for grey.
As announced in our site.

From 15th August 2016

- Instant reward growth to 200 sBTC.
- Interval between shares will be 1440 minutes.

Thanks for your compression, as we can not keep the negative balance more time.

Keep earning.
Today news:

- New site appearance.
- Store will be ready in hours. Exchange your satoshis into Paypal or Skrill (Pending approval from a poker site to offer exchange to that site balance)
- Raffle and poker almost ready too.

Keep earning!

https://sharefaucet.xyz
Pages:
Jump to: