Pages:
Author

Topic: SharesHub ICO, guaranteed profit, instant claim of the coin [ANN] - page 5. (Read 5953 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
No images and website, yes because this is Pre-ANN with the actual ICO coming in 2 weeks time.

Bought account, yes because this is the first time where I needed to actually post something. I do check this forum if I have to and I can do so without creating an account.
I'll just wait how the turn of events will unfold. How can you be so sure that it's "guaranteed profit" at the end? And can you please answer why the dev's account is allegedly a bought account?

Guaranteed profit is something that we can only prove at the end. Guys here invested in ICOs before and waited for weeks to get their coin, here at SharesHub you get it in a day or 2. Meaning you get what you paid for in a shorter period of time.

No Escrow, because you'll get the coin after you buy not after the ICO like most ICOs.

10k sats for the coin, yes that is too high if you made the coin price to be ICO-dependent meaning the higher the number of invested money the higher the price will be. Here it is pre-assigned, sell at 10k sats then we can buy them back at 10k sats.

12% inflation per annum maybe high but not too much, this is to give you guys earnings of 1% per month for those who are staking their coins. Then you can sell those coins back to us for your 1% earnings per month.

All we have to do is gather the funds during the ICO. Then invest or trade with them to keep the fund growing so there will be enough cash to sustain the buy-back program.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
I'll just wait how the turn of events will unfold. How can you be so sure that it's "guaranteed profit" at the end? And can you please answer why the dev's account is allegedly a bought account?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
Another ICO scam! Fuck off!

Thanks for the nice word Smiley

Not all ICOs end up as scam, if you read into my post it has been addressed. Some of the coins being traded out there came from ICO and they have a higher price than that of the ICO period.

Np, you've earned it!

Yeah, not all ICO's end up as scam, but this one definitely is!

No public info, no escrow, nothing new. Fuck off!

You can find his trust page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=275714

This user's password was reset recently.

This user's email address was changed recently.

This information has been changed recently, which means OP may be purchased account, remember Ebitz&Opair scammer purchased high rank account? Remember deClouds&LetItRide scammer purchased high rank account?

This recalls me many old scams, what I want to alert you guys, never invest accounts with recently info changed, 90% is purchased account.

More suspicious proofs: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/han1122-275714

OP posted many posts today, and posted 0 in 2016, posted 3 in 2015, other posts were made in 2014. It is obvious that this account is purchased account(or hacked account), OPAIR&EBITZ's fucking wasserman is coming back.

Archive on 1st of March: https://web.archive.org/web/20160301230318/https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/han1122-275714

RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
No images no website its suspicious
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
This one look promissing.. please give detailed information dev..
And BTW good luck for this project
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Let's be realistic the 10ksat for this coin is too high. Stratis token one of the most successful ICO last year has its ICO price at 1200sat and the present price is in 7000sat range.

12% annual inflation rate is quite high. I will like to know how the development team would get money to enable them to buy back the coin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

Not all ICOs end up as scam, if you read into my post it has been addressed. Some of the coins being traded out there came from ICO and they have a higher price than that of the ICO period.

Np, you've earned it!

Yeah, not all ICO's end up as scam, but this one definitely is!

No public info, no escrow, nothing new. Fuck off!

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Initial rates: (SharesHub initial value is 10k sats each)

Signature Campaign = 200 SHB
Twitter = 150 SHB
Translators = 100 SHB
Bloggers = 100 SHB
Facebook = 150 SHB

I will be looking for campaign managers.
Also, I'm thinking about investing in other coin(s) as well aside from bitcoin provided that they have a long term solution and profitable one. I'm not after HYIP programs of your coins but a slow but sure profit. If you have your coins in mind that you would like me to support, kindly post them here or PM.

Thanks

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Reserved for future announcements.
Activity: 938
Reserve for indonesian translate and local community manage
Activity: 308
I WANT ALL EUROPE TRANLATOR.

NO ONE DO BETTER, I ONLY USE GOGGLE TRANLATE, CUT & PASTE EXCELENT

ALSO --- WHERE SIG HORE CAMPAINE?

GO SHAREHUBB!!!!
Thanks to everyone who pmd me regarding the translations. I'll review your work thrn let you know if you're in.

how much total suply coin dev
all 100% in oremine, so total coin only 5 million coin
alocation bounty only 25k coin, or this mean only 0.5% from total premine

Yes 100% pre mined then 12% per anum staking. 25k will be used as bounties but it is priced at 10k sat each and you can sell it back to me come june onwards at sure price.
Activity: 714
how much total suply coin dev
all 100% in oremine, so total coin only 5 million coin
alocation bounty only 25k coin, or this mean only 0.5% from total premine
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
i contacted you on mp for ita translation!
Activity: 472
Wait for ann update! only 25K for bounties?  

Well it seems the coin is at 10k sats each so that 25k already will cost them 2.5 BTC.
yes, ok lets say you give 3K for twitter and 2 k for facebook!  so bounties it will be less than 10K sat for each one ...25K is for all bounties not just twitter!
Pages:
Jump to: