Pages:
Author

Topic: Sharexcoin scam - offline - owner not returning messages - page 2. (Read 1765 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
BOUNTY

I lost 23,154,968.33 QORA to ShareXcoin and I pledge half of any portion of those funds recovered as a bounty.

I don't think that should apply to disbursement from the seized Poloniex funds or to donations.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Anyone interested in forming a group to go after this person please message me on ICQ so we can talk.
 ICQ 683990393
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007
I have doxed this person already and talked to a relative on the phone, if you would like to form a group and take action against them I would be more then willing to help. I have a way to sue this person as a group, and possibly collect the funds back. I am just looking for more info, to build upon what I already have.

I would love to take part in this. I can send in a testimony or whatever else is needed to help out. Keep me updated, Smiley.
I have doxed this person already and talked to a relative on the phone, if you would like to form a group and take action against them I would be more then willing to help. I have a way to sue this person as a group, and possibly collect the funds back. I am just looking for more info, to build upon what I already have.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
lost my coins on this exchange Angry
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Do you have the Devs email?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
It doesn't look like anyone started a topic on Scam Accusations so I have taken the liberty to bring attention to the ShareXcoin scam.

It has been offline for the last 5 days and the developer isn't returning messages.

Anyone who has information on this exchange or its developer are welcomed to reply to this message.

Pages:
Jump to: