Pages:
Author

Topic: Sharing My Personal Trades - page 2. (Read 273 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
December 25, 2019, 07:44:58 AM
Hello everyone. For those who don't know; I manage a community with over 4000+ Crypto Traders all over the world.
In this thread, I will share our personal entries & exits of each trade.

In your site it is mentioned that you have 85% correct prediction, that is cool but let me know the reports you promise to share. I would like to know whether you are a head or a tail in trading.
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
December 25, 2019, 07:35:39 AM
It's very interesting to hear that handling 4000+ Crypto members and giving the trading signals for them. So iam waiting for your signal to share here to know how much experience you gained  in crypto trading. Let's see your trading signals here.
Activity: 698
Merit: 251
December 25, 2019, 07:10:51 AM
Hello everyone. For those who don't know; I manage a community with over 4000+ Crypto Traders all over the world.

how much experience you have , handling 4000+ community i will watch your trades for some days
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
December 25, 2019, 07:00:52 AM

Where is it ? maybe it would be a spam if you post one post each time you made a trade. It's better for you getting a googledocs link and list your trades there, so it would more tidy and would not make your posts as spam. Or you could made a blog for listing your actives trades or a website maybe.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
December 25, 2019, 06:05:16 AM

that's great. At the moment I am quite wondering about Bitcoin's fluctuation right now, it is always going up and down sharply in a short period of time after surpassing that hard resistance of $ 7k. So what do you think about the price of bitcoin today?
Besides, I would like to ask you about the views of some famous speculators who say that the price of bitcoin will reach $ 60k and $ 70k in 2021 according to the Parabola, what do you think about this?
Activity: 117
Merit: 14
December 25, 2019, 05:43:27 AM

Pages:
Jump to: