Pages:
Author

Topic: Sharing of Bitcoin twitter - page 2. (Read 1131 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 100
Newbie in online currency , love learning
March 06, 2017, 12:03:06 PM
it is good to have many to follow because sometime they make wrong predictions, with larger community you will have different views to compare. Sometimes, If they really want to help they can post inside information. I have some that I follow too

the main reason i want follow is learn more about bitcoin industries, news etc; not main for marketing, so i don't care whether they do wrong prediction on trading, wrong ways of mining or others. the important things for me is they discuss here and concern about bitcoin.

So u also can share me your twitter too.  Cheesy

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 05, 2017, 11:35:09 AM
it is good to have many to follow because sometime they make wrong predictions, with larger community you will have different views to compare. Sometimes, If they really want to help they can post inside information. I have some that I follow too
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
March 05, 2017, 11:27:06 AM
Ok. I have no problem in doing that and I will follow you back once you have follow me on twitter. But I will need you to provide your twitter handle here. Therefore, I'm @cyptocoinposi on twitter. Awaiting your request. Smiley
March 05, 2017, 10:15:54 AM
Hi guys, this is my 1st topic here.
i now searching bitcoin ppl to follow in twitter, but there's not so many i wish to follow.

So i search in bitcointalk, but most of them are signature campaign post.

so anyone can share their bitcoin/personal twitter here?

i go follow.

If you want to promote Bitcoin into twitter social media, I don't see any wrong with that matter. Because if you doing some campaign there your campaign supporter will also help you out there. But from twitter going here in this industry which is bitcoin talk, I think you can also get some of here but not as many as you can unlike in the twitter media.

i know bitcointalk is the bitcoin ppl main forum , and im also just follow btc ppl in twitter. Compare to marketing i prefer learn more on twitter, so i need real ppl (not the marketers) who concern about bitcoin.

For ppl who pm me and above who mention their website i ald follow them. ^^

Up topic.  Cheesy
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
February 26, 2017, 11:57:16 AM
i now searching bitcoin ppl to follow in twitter, but there's not so many i wish to follow.

i go follow.

If you want to promote Bitcoin into twitter social media, I don't see any wrong with that matter. Because if you doing some campaign there your campaign supporter will also help you out there. But from twitter going here in this industry which is bitcoin talk, I think you can also get some of here but not as many as you can unlike in the twitter media.
Activity: 812
Merit: 252
February 26, 2017, 11:39:49 AM
You need to take the time to build your Twitter followers; I reach 630 on my profile. I share valuable content; I follow back the person if the profile is related to bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

You can follow me on Twitter, you can find it on my bitcoin blog under my signature.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
February 26, 2017, 08:16:35 AM
services section might be the better place for this, you can ask people to follow you and you will follow them back, most users will do it for free since they will be getting atleast 1 real follower without so much effort. goodluck Smiley

thanks i ald move to service here ^^.

anybody share their btc twitter? i wish to follow.

my advice mate is to go on twitter campaign pages and follow the twitter handle of all bct particpants out there surely they will follow you back if they see that you are following them. And also follow their followers also since as my experience when i follow them they will give credit back to me also and thats why i've reach 2500+ currently and earning with altcoin bounties at this point.

This sound less of suggestion and more of spamming! Following large number of people with hope that they will follow back. Constantly, following and unfollowing people is against Twitter terms.
I am quoting a line from Twitter terms and conditions against spam-
"if you repeatedly follow and unfollow people, whether to build followers or to garner more attention for your profile;"
Read more here- https://support.twitter.com/articles/18311
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 26, 2017, 07:28:05 AM
services section might be the better place for this, you can ask people to follow you and you will follow them back, most users will do it for free since they will be getting atleast 1 real follower without so much effort. goodluck Smiley

my advice mate is to go on twitter campaign pages and follow the twitter handle of all bct particpants out there surely they will follow you back if they see that you are following them. And also follow their followers also since as my experience when i follow them they will give credit back to me also and thats why i've reach 2500+ currently and earning with altcoin bounties at this point.
February 26, 2017, 06:43:05 AM

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
February 26, 2017, 06:35:47 AM
February 26, 2017, 06:31:14 AM

i go follow.

Pages:
Jump to: