Pages:
Author

Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✅ Buy Now! ✅ - page 17. (Read 38365 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
what kind of exchange that simex? appearance is totally beginner level design. And there is no history related with trading prices and no bid orders at all graphics is showing no price... better to trade on idex than such places
Activity: 130
a very cool project with a fresh idea I can't wait for further news from this project I hope for this project, good luck, and when do you start to hold an ICO?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Great step for Sharpay... Cool
I hope we can enter Bittrex, Kucoin or Binance...
Activity: 1117
Merit: 2
Normal exchanges where there is no need for verification for trading will be?

Hi! This is our first listing and we're working with other exchanges.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
Activity: 18
Normal exchanges where there is no need for verification for trading will be?

Official announcement of the beginning of trading S (Sharpay) tokens on the open international cryptocurrency market.

Dear friends! Dear community! Buyers and token holders!

Today is the day when we are ready to make an official announcement about the first listing of our S tokens on the crypto exchange market!

We promised you that this week we will make an official announcement about the start of trading. We keep our promise.

The first exchange where you can officially buy and sell our S tokens is SIMEX: https://simex.global/en/exchange/s/eth.

SIMEX is a multifunctional online international digital asset management, investment, and trading platform. Transfers between accounts and to accounts of third parties, deposit / withdraw from linked debit cards.

According to the official rating of CoinMarketCap, the exchange takes the 14th place in the TOP 15 of the world's cryptocurrency exchange trading systems: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

Currently, our S token is opened for trading in these pairs: S / ETH, S / BTC, S / USD.

The platform interface is available in English and not only. We know that our multinational community, including large Korean and Chinese communities, are waiting for the opportunity to trade in their own languages. Unfortunately, the platform has not yet been translated into some major Asian languages. But we promise that soon we will make new listings on other exchanges and our multinational community will be able to trade in their own languages!

To start trading on the SIMEX platform, you need to register and verify your account.

According to Sharpay White Paper, the initial price of placing the tokens corresponds to the nominal price of our token and is equal to 0.00003 ETH. Bidding has already begun a few days ago. At the moment, the market price of our token in the S / ETH pair is 0.00003996 ETH, which is about 30% higher than the nominal price!

As we announced a few days ago, according to the collective opinion of our experts, the entire market of cryptocurrency is now at the bottom and is preparing to make a new ascent up. We encourage all users not to rush to sell S tokens. This is a good start! This is our first step towards the common success! Congratulations! Buy Now!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
Activity: 4
You guys really need to spend some money advertising. Nobody knows about this project. It looks dead
Activity: 75
this week there had to be exchange announcement, but still there is no. seems prices will be dropped around x/5-10 levels according to the ico prices
Activity: 29

Seriously? jeez sorry you are just a noob with no clue

me (and i guess most other investors) are happy to have the tokens in our own wallet & under our own control. so we were happy to transfer the tokens

dumpers will allways dump no matter what and real investors will hold

and as allways do not invest anything you cant afford to loose.
do not blame others and stop the wining here, if you don't do your homework

/rant off

btw. there was even a voting about to go on a exchange now or later, and I suppose you have not even participated  Roll Eyes

Lol, nothing against noobs, but I assure you that isn't the case. I've been involved in plenty of ICOs (good and bad), but this is the first one that I've seen unlocking tokens before listing on an official exchange.

Of course dumpers will always dump no matter what, but there's a reason why successful ICOs all lock their tokens until they are first listed on an exchange: it drives demand and prevents price drops before markets are even aware of it. I too voted to list later, but what good will that do now if people are already trading them anyway? Price has dropped already, they took away any hype factor that might have still existed by doing that.

And what makes you think I am whining about money I can't afford to lose? I wouldn't have invested it if that was the case, but that doesn't mean I don't care what happens to it.

Happy that you're happy with the way this ICO is being handled. I'm personally not pleased with certain aspects, so as an investor I think I'm entitled to seek clarification from the team on the only public forum that they have made available.
Activity: 46
Your project looks very promising, good team. It will be a great project in the future.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Your question is not clear. When we did Pre-Sale and Main Token Sale, the tokens were NOT credited, their price could not be manipulated on decentralized exchanges and press on the price of our token.

Only after the end of Token Sale we made the emission of our S token and the buyers were able to withdraw tokens to their personal ETH addresses.

Tokens of buyers have never been with a lock-up period. As a buyer you have every right to keep the tokens as long as you want while waiting for the best price, but you can go right now and sell the tokens to anyone you want for as much as you want on a decentralized exchange. It's your right.

Only, no one does it, you can check the decentralized exchanges yourself, because our buyers are not fools.

Seriously? You've got people dumping 'S' at a third of ICO price on decentralised exchanges.

Just look at the market, how could you possibly think it would be a good idea to unlock tokens before they are even listed on an official exchange?

Seriously? jeez sorry you are just a noob with no clue

me (and i guess most other investors) are happy to have the tokens in our own wallet & under our own control. so we were happy to transfer the tokens

dumpers will allways dump no matter what and real investors will hold

and as allways do not invest anything you cant afford to loose.
do not blame others and stop the wining here, if you don't do your homework

/rant off

btw. there was even a voting about to go on a exchange now or later, and I suppose you have not even participated  Roll Eyes

Your question is not clear. When we did Pre-Sale and Main Token Sale, the tokens were NOT credited, their price could not be manipulated on decentralized exchanges and press on the price of our token.

Only after the end of Token Sale we made the emission of our S token and the buyers were able to withdraw tokens to their personal ETH addresses.

Tokens of buyers have never been with a lock-up period. As a buyer you have every right to keep the tokens as long as you want while waiting for the best price, but you can go right now and sell the tokens to anyone you want for as much as you want on a decentralized exchange. It's your right.

Only, no one does it, you can check the decentralized exchanges yourself, because our buyers are not fools.

Seriously? You've got people dumping 'S' at a third of ICO price on decentralised exchanges.

Just look at the market, how could you possibly think it would be a good idea to unlock tokens before they are even listed on an official exchange?
Activity: 53
It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
Hi!
You can move them to another wallet which supports ERC20 tokens.
In Sharing We Trust!
Wow, seriously? So you've unlocked tokens before listing on an exchange and without announcing it to your investors first?
You do realise that people are already trying to dump on Etherdelta/Forkdelta because of this...

Would be good to hear what the team has to say about this

Hi!

In Sharing We Trust!

Wow, seriously? So you've unlocked tokens before listing on an exchange and without announcing it to your investors first?
You do realise that people are already trying to dump on Etherdelta/Forkdelta because of this...

Would be good to hear what the team has to say about this

Dear Sharpay Bounty Hunters!

As we have promised our hunters before, we are finishing the final spreadsheet and all hunters will get their bounty token rewards in their personal accounts on app.sharpay.io this month.

For the bounty record we have, there are more than 500 hunters joined Social Media and Member campaigns, and more than 30 hunters joined Avatar and Signature campaign. We have already started counting their stakes, and soon we will finish the final spreadsheet and calculate their bounty token rewards. We will publish the final spreadsheet within this week.

We have started contacting our hunters already and we will send them reminder emails later this week.

If you have joined the Content and Creative or Translation Campaign but you have not yet reported your work to us, please contact our admin on Telegram @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin).

For all hunters: Please register an account on app.sharpay.io using the same email address you used for the bounty. We will reward all hunters at the end of this month.

Thank you all for your patience and support on our Bounty Campaign. We would also like to thank our Sharpay Help Team (Toga, nhEychAn, Natasha and Skander) for their tremendous efforts in helping us to make the final spreadsheet!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

Hi!

In Sharing We Trust!

when token unlock?

Hi! If you have tokens on sale.sharpay.io, you can withdraw your tokens to your personal Ethereum Wallet.

Pass KYC-> Enter Wallet Address-> Withdraw tokens (confirm via email)

KYC guide: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@sharpay/our-kyc-procedure

Wallet guide: https://steemit.com/crypto/@sharpay/you-can-add-your-personal-eth-wallet-address

Withdrawal guide: https://steemit.com/crypto/@sharpay/we-have-started-our-sharpay-token-distribution

**When you withdraw your tokens, you need to 1) Click withdrawal button 2) Confirm via the pop up window, and it will send you an email 3) Confirm via email
(When you click the confirmation link, please make sure you're using the same browser and logged in to your account.)

In Sharing We Trust!

I didn't mean token withdrawal, I meant token unlock. Are we able to move them from our wallets yet?

Hi!

In Sharing We Trust!
when token unlock?

Hi! If you have tokens on sale.sharpay.io, you can withdraw your tokens to your personal Ethereum Wallet.

Pass KYC-> Enter Wallet Address-> Withdraw tokens (confirm via email)

KYC guide: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@sharpay/our-kyc-procedure

Wallet guide: https://steemit.com/crypto/@sharpay/you-can-add-your-personal-eth-wallet-address

Withdrawal guide: https://steemit.com/crypto/@sharpay/we-have-started-our-sharpay-token-distribution

**When you withdraw your tokens, you need to 1) Click withdrawal button 2) Confirm via the pop up window, and it will send you an email 3) Confirm via email
(When you click the confirmation link, please make sure you're using the same browser and logged in to your account.)

In Sharing We Trust!

I didn't mean token withdrawal, I meant token unlock. Are we able to move them from our wallets yet?
Pages:
Jump to: