Pages:
Author

Topic: Sharpdice's EVERYTHING GIVEAWAY! (FLASH CONTEST - BET AND WIN AND WIN MORE!) - page 4. (Read 2804 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
We are currently also having free bet made by the owner, 25000 bits will be bet on the most popularly voted multiplier by members and if sharpdice sins the bet, expect a very strong rain! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
thanks for the giveaway
i received 1500 bits on money pot account
good luck.

How tu get it friend  ?

visit here https://www.sharpdice.com/
and chat with owner there to get free bits
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
thanks for the giveaway
good luck.

How tu get it friend  ?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1007
thanks for the giveaway
good luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
you mean just join it and got that giveaway? or do i need deposit 1st or any other thing
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
So, today is sharpdice's launch day and it went great!  We got to meet some users, have some fun with them Smiley

We like to keep things fresh, and so, we will be offering a variety of different giveaways, anything from trivia to random rain to playing chess against the owner himself (once in a lifetime opportunity, you'll have to ask him!).  How do you enter this giveaway?  Easy!  Head over to sharpdice and play around for a bit.  Hang out in the chatroom and expect some random rains as well as trivia questions!  

Please do not spam or create multiple accounts.  It'll be detected and you're account(s) will be flagged, muted, or possibly banned!  We are looking to keep sharpdice a fun place while allowing users to gamble with one of the lowest house edge's around.  

JOIN US NOW

Enjoy the giveaways (yes, multiple!).  Once again, it's easy to participate... Just simply hang around in the chatroom, we'd love to hear your opinions and feedback and even life story (if it's exciting Tongue)
Giveaways have stopped for today, should resume during the day on August 7, EST.

Stay sharp everyone,

Monbux
Moderator of sharpdice
Pages:
Jump to: