Pages:
Author

Topic: SHIB on Metamask (BSC) - page 2. (Read 193 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 24, 2021, 04:20:37 AM
Hi There.

I bought SHIB on MetaMask BSC network using the contract address 0xf09a100c32d780f0a48754e43533f9fb374e85f9 shown on BscScan. I then transferred to Binance on SHIB BSC address shown. The TXHash shown successful transaction but I never received the token on Binance and they say I have used incorrect network. From BSC to BSC is what I transferred? Am I missing something here. I know SHIB is an ERC20 Token but since Binance showed the deposit can come through BSC is the reason why I bought from BSC network. Any help highly appreciated.
I tried to replicate your transaction but Metamask swap under the BSC network doesn't have Shib in their list of available tokens. It was only possible under the Ethereum mainnet.

What you bought was the ERC-20 and sent it to Binance using the BSC network.

Thank you for the quick reply but then, why does bscscan.com have listed the contract address for SHIB token and I can see 12k+ holders. If bscscan.com lists the token contract means, it supports the BSC network right?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
May 24, 2021, 04:12:02 AM
Hi There.

I bought SHIB on MetaMask BSC network using the contract address 0xf09a100c32d780f0a48754e43533f9fb374e85f9 shown on BscScan. I then transferred to Binance on SHIB BSC address shown. The TXHash shown successful transaction but I never received the token on Binance and they say I have used incorrect network. From BSC to BSC is what I transferred? Am I missing something here. I know SHIB is an ERC20 Token but since Binance showed the deposit can come through BSC is the reason why I bought from BSC network. Any help highly appreciated.
I tried to replicate your transaction but Metamask swap under the BSC network doesn't have Shib in their list of available tokens. It was only possible under the Ethereum mainnet.

What you bought was the ERC-20 and sent it to Binance using the BSC network.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 24, 2021, 03:33:44 AM
Hi There.

Pages:
Jump to: