Pages:
Author

Topic: SHIBA Fever - page 3. (Read 327 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
December 25, 2021, 08:06:50 AM
Bet you are right, it's a Shiba fever, and yes, it can surely disturb the market, but give it sometime, maybe in less than a year, everything will die down, Lol.

And that is really the nature of crypto, specially hype and meme coins like shiba, in the beginning it can really make you a lot of money. But if you are late in the hype train, chances are you are going to be trap if you didn't get out in time.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
December 25, 2021, 08:02:15 AM
Noisy projects that have shown good growth and brought a lot of income to users will always have clones and there is nothing wrong with that, it is much more dangerous and what really causes concern is scammers who pose as real developers and deprive people of their savings.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
November 02, 2021, 05:59:10 AM
66 projects were named after SHIBA INU including two exchange ShibaSwap and Shibance.

Other than very few, none has got good volume. Just with a dog 🐶 why is this hype. Compared to the marketcap Shiba at present is constituting around 1.7% which is big from a memecoin. This kind of coins will surely disturb the market in the long term for different reasons.

That is just another example and i would say a very shocking and sad example, of how stupid and hype based the crypto market is and i would not even call them projects, because they are just blatant copy and paste tokens with 0 effort put in and i am glad that most of them have zero trading volume and no future. I also think that it is time for all those crypto overview sites like coinmarketcap and coingecko to stop listing those projects immediately because it just blows up those sites and makes it harder to find the real projects that have a use case and that are trying to do something new. Once those meme-coins survive a week or two then they can be listed.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 531
November 02, 2021, 05:45:26 AM
that's so a lot and I was hysterical to see it ! the use of the name shiba to attract interest of the community is very popular a trend that is still ongoing ,but when the price conditions are high my concern is a big dump ,I'm confused why people invest in meme coins as hypnotized by it
real adoption on restaurant for pay is very interesting but fiat is still right to use for payment because of the stable price with peanut menu
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
November 02, 2021, 05:08:26 AM
There is more possible chances of rise for some reason. Recently AMC Theatres CEO made a poll on Twitter regarding the adoption of Shiba as payment into the business. In the poll 87% have favoured Shiba.
Almost everything is connected with AMC Theatres and it could bring even more people to the crypto space. I do hope that it doesn't go bad like the other rug-pull scams made by other coins.

Days back one of the restaurant in Paris named Bistro have begun to accept Shiba as payments. This is more a positive news and helps in making more real-time usage of Shiba. So, there is more space for Shiba to grow as people are much into the hype than understanding its real value behind development.
Should I change my mind about Shiba with this? Because people understand its real value by using it?
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
November 02, 2021, 12:37:30 AM
If there is hype around any sphere, developers pick up this wave and try to create something similar. More often it is going to be a scam and people that are attracted by the similar name and have FOMO, start investing without doubting. Actually, it is a bad way of working, it is much better to do your own research and look for something new but not trendy so far.
Coins with almost the same name and just doing a similar concept to the ones that already exist are scams and very bad to choose from, and in this case I totally agree with what you are saying because of all the tokens that are served up, most of them are fake ones adopted the name Shiba, and that was just to attract everyone who didn't know it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
November 01, 2021, 11:21:54 PM
If there is hype around any sphere, developers pick up this wave and try to create something similar. More often it is going to be a scam and people that are attracted by the similar name and have FOMO, start investing without doubting. Actually, it is a bad way of working, it is much better to do your own research and look for something new but not trendy so far.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
November 01, 2021, 11:07:29 PM
It seems the developer from each project uses the Shiba word wants to use the moment from the increases of Shiba because they think that if they create another project using Shiba word can attract the investors to invest in their project.
If their project does not have something different or benefit their investors, traders, or people, their project will not achieve what they want instead will only scam people by getting their money and running away.
People need more attention to always research to find the right project so they will not become the next target of the fake project because it is difficult to identify the scam project.
Only research will stay away from the scam project, so be careful when you invest your money.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
November 01, 2021, 10:56:38 PM
those who use the word SHIBA generally want to get the hype share,
somehow when more and more popping up people will get bored assume SHIBA is something common and notting special.
and I've never been interested in meme coins no matter how much hype there is in the market, because one day the market it will self-destruct.

I think like the other platform or project that has been trending the last few years back, it will also get old and another new project will overtake it. But right now, they all have the means to get that popularity since everyone has been talking about how successful they are investing in one of the SHIBA projects. I wonder, up to how long it will last, and do we still have a chance to choose the right project to invest in?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
November 01, 2021, 10:17:51 PM
Each of those coins have a community that promotes it, and most of the people on the community are just aiming for quick profits not because they really support the project because they already know the projects is just a hype with no clear future plans.
I think this kind of things is gonna always happen in the future because nowdays the ease of token creation make everybody could make a tokens.
As an investors we should be more aware of those kind of project and choose the real project to invest
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 01, 2021, 10:03:46 PM
A lot of people have recently become millionaires because of it. It's that kind of coin. I wasn't able to ride that train, but it's fun seeing it. Regarding its popularity, it's just continuously being talked about, and maybe it's just serving a purpose that we don't know what's behind it. Perhaps a good reference to why it is like this and why people have believed in it.

Do you think it will continue to rise with its current hype and situation?
There is more possible chances of rise for some reason. Recently AMC Theatres CEO made a poll on Twitter regarding the adoption of Shiba as payment into the business. In the poll 87% have favoured Shiba.

Days back one of the restaurant in Paris named Bistro have begun to accept Shiba as payments. This is more a positive news and helps in making more real-time usage of Shiba. So, there is more space for Shiba to grow as people are much into the hype than understanding its real value behind development.
copper member
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1256
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
November 01, 2021, 09:37:35 PM
A lot of people have recently become millionaires because of it. It's that kind of coin. I wasn't able to ride that train, but it's fun seeing it. Regarding its popularity, it's just continuously being talked about, and maybe it's just serving a purpose that we don't know what's behind it. Perhaps a good reference to why it is like this and why people have believed in it.

Do you think it will continue to rise with its current hype and situation?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
November 01, 2021, 09:31:17 PM
66 projects were named after SHIBA INU including two exchange ShibaSwap and Shibance.

SHIBA INU - SHIB
Shiba Floki - FLOKI
Shibanomics - SHIBIN
SHIBAVAX - SHIBX
Shiba Girlfriend - SHIBGF
Shibaverse - VERSE
Shiba Fantom - SHIBA
Shibanomi - SHIO
Shiba Watch - SHIBAW
ShibaZilla - SHIBAZILLA
ShibaPup - SHIBAPUP
ShibaWallet - SHWA
ShibaRocket - SHIBAROCKET
ShibaCorgi - SHIBACORGI
ShibaZilla - SHIBZ
SHIBAWITCH TOKEN - SHIBAWITCH
Shibaken Finance - SIBAKEN
ShibaNova - NOVA
Shibance - WOOF
Shobacock - COCK
ShibaCash - SHIBACASH
Shiba BSC - SHIBSC
Shiba CORP - BSHIBA
Shiba Puppy - ShibaPuppy
ShibaMOON - SHIBM
SHIBA RISE - SHIBARISE
Shiba Link - SLINK
Shibal Inu Moon - SHIBAL
Shibance KCC - KWOOF
Shiba BCH - SHIBBCH
Bone ShibaSwap - BONE
KingShiba - KINGSHIB
Green Shiba Inu (new) - GINUX
American Shiba - USHIBA
PumpShibaX - PSHIBAX
My Shiba Academia - MSA
Spooky Shiba - SPOOKYSHIBA
Baby Shiba Inu - BABYSHIBAINU
FeedEveryShiba - FES
Ghostface Shiba - GFSHIB
Floki Shiba - FSHIB
Baby Shiba - BHIBA
Pixel Shiba Inu - PSHIB
Jomon Shiba - JSHIBA
Kaiken Shiba - KSHIBA
RedShiba - REDSHIBA
GameFi Shiba - GAMEFI
Gambler Shiba - GSHIFA
Papa Shiba - PHIB
Pink Shiba Inu - PINKINU
DaddyShiba - DADDYSHIBA
MicroSHIBA - MICROSHIB
miniShibaToken - MINISHIB
Queen of Shiba - QUEENSHIBA
Nano Shiba Inu - NANOSHIBA
Kuro Shiba - KURO
Green Shiba Inu (old) - GNU
Mechashiba - MEC
Sushiba - SUSHIBA
wShiba - WSHIB
NFTShiba.Finance - NFTSHIBA
VESPA SHIBA COIN - VESPASHIBA
Mini Shiba - MINISHIBA
Baby shiba rocket - $BSHIBR

Exchanges

ShibaSwap
Shibance

Other than very few, none has got good volume. Just with a dog 🐶 why is this hype. Compared to the marketcap Shiba at present is constituting around 1.7% which is big from a memecoin. This kind of coins will surely disturb the market in the long term for different reasons.
Pages:
Jump to: