Pages:
Author

Topic: shiba inu chart analysis daily update - page 2. (Read 149 times)

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
March 21, 2022, 06:47:49 AM
If you're going to make this thread as your speculations thread to share what you think of shiba inu's chart, then you should move this thread on the Speculation (Altcoins).
Most of the thread's like this that gives insights and chart analysis are to be found there which is going to include this thread of yours.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 21, 2022, 05:17:02 AM
https://www.tradingview.com/x/p8NNdd5L/

from the chart, we can see that the market has to range for several days and the zone which is from 0.00002170 to 0.00002290 is a potential zone that will mark the upcoming as the market may pullback from here or goes further down by breaking the zone. literary from the Russian invasion in Ukraine market is slightly lower so it may happen in either way. so we may not determine where should it goes. but as we can see that there are several times the market was breaking the trend line which I draw there but it does not get much volatility also. so we should wait for the next week.

I think the bottom was already reached 0.000017 last Jan, missed it because at that time the chart appear differently but today its almost sure that the market is about to blow up already. I've bought some SHIB back at 0.000022, maybe I can make profit out of it or wait for the Shibarium. Several altcoins seem to have shoot to the moon already I guess the investors of it already figured its time to buy back.  BTC also breaks $40K.

The market still confusing though because of the fundamental news that affects markets like inflation, money printing, and possibilities of ww3.
Activity: 327
Merit: 0
March 21, 2022, 05:05:55 AM
https://www.tradingview.com/x/p8NNdd5L/

from the chart, we can see that the market has to range for several days and the zone which is from 0.00002170 to 0.00002290 is a potential zone that will mark the upcoming as the market may pullback from here or goes further down by breaking the zone. literary from the Russian invasion in Ukraine market is slightly lower so it may happen in either way. so we may not determine where should it goes. but as we can see that there are several times the market was breaking the trend line which I draw there but it does not get much volatility also. so we should wait for the next week.
Pages:
Jump to: