Pages:
Author

Topic: Shiba Inu Long-Term Holders Are Increasing as Investors Shift Focus - page 3. (Read 335 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Omg thats why iam still holding shiba inu for the long long time. I trust the process and believe soon it will be like doge that hit 0.32usd price. Thats why iam still holding it soon shib will be like doge hold hold.
don't expect too much in a meme coins mate because even before that there's a lot of holders of shiba it fell like rock in just a short period of time and the situation getting worse as well because market suddenly turned into bearish.
So on this situation it's skeptical to believe that because of the percentage of holders in the market at the moment it has a chance to recover.. Well maybe a quick hype in the long run but for sure it will not last and most of holders will stuck up again in it if they missed to get out earlier before the manipulation as its very common event in a meme coins.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 251
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Because it is bearish market in the past months so its not really a surprise that people are holding their memecoin but it doesn't mean they really turned out to be long term investors and trust Shiba more than other coins, simply they are waiting for the right time to sell their coins and make more money. Influencers plays huge role in this as well also some of the biggest exchanges listed that coin so people go with the hype but when we have stats for the long term I mean the real long term like for years then we can conclude that Shiba got the trust from its holders.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I would say the bearish market plays a big role in this new development of long-term holders increase, the market condition is not very favorable to many holders to want to sell their shib so it is very likely holding is the best option for now. But that could change once the market bounce back and the price is up again, until that happened and the number of holders remains the same or even higher, i won't considered this result as authentic just yet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Omg thats why iam still holding shiba inu for the long long time. I trust the process and believe soon it will be like doge that hit 0.32usd price. Thats why iam still holding it soon shib will be like doge hold hold.
Activity: 352
Merit: 18
Pepemo.vip
In mid-June, U.Today reported the percentage of Shiba Inu's long-term holders as 19%, while that of midterm holders was then 77%, only 3% held onto their tokens for less than a month at the time. Back in late December 2021, it was reported that Shiba Inu holders were largely short and midterm holders, with the percentage of each category given as 14% and 86%, respectively. At that point, the percentage of long-term holders, or those that have held for more than a year, was zero. Fast forward to now, and the Shiba Inu holders' composition has shifted dramatically, with long-term owners now outnumbering short-term owners. This might imply a shift in investor focus from a short-term view to a long-term one. This comes as the crypto markets entered into a "bearish phase" or "crypto winter’’, in which altcoins saw between 70%-80% of their present peaks wiped off.

Read full details on U.Today
https://u.today/shiba-inu-long-term-holders-are-increasing-as-investors-shift-focus
Pages:
Jump to: