Pages:
Author

Topic: Shiba Inu (SHIB): The Rising Star Redefining the Crypto Landscape - page 3. (Read 358 times)

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
I am pretty sure that 99.9999% of all people that have invested in SHIB thought they would make a nice profit out of it, as when it got launched it went up like crazy. I also invested in it (a while ago) and have around 50% loss so unless we get another bull market and all coins go up like crazy, I will end up with a loss.
That is the way things work, people look at those that are able to sell their coins for 100x and more and they think they can get the same results, however in order for someone to get those results this means a great deal of people had to lose their money, so for every winner there are dozens of losers.

And while a 50% loss is bad, it seems to me Shiba is popular enough to last until the next bull run and allow you to recover your money, and maybe even obtain a small profit with it.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1288
What is the link at the end of the article? If it is a phishing link, it is better for you to avoid such things because it will lead to your account being banned.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is a way from binance to try to imitate and benefit from any success that happens to dogecoin. If the price increases, they will achieve profits by burning a quantity of coins and taking advantage of the supply difference and the price increase to temporarily pump profits, and so on.
The presence of the quadrillion SHIB will make it more of a pump and dump job than a future investment.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
What makes Shib special is because he gains popularity when the market is echoing about Dogecoin, which makes meme coin a silly investment such as gambling, and at the beginning of the project is only made for an entertainment without any innovation and creativity for the formation of a network that is in Needed by the development of crypto technology in general.

If you see the Shiba ecosystem, it has its own coin as an activation tool, and Shiba is only made as a mask of popularity, and I think it's not healthy for the development of Shiba itself.

At the end of the day, Shib is still a pump and dump memecoin, not different from Dogecoin.  It thrives on the speculative market and the SHIB marketing department excels in it, they even send half of its circulating coins to Vitalik address just to get attention from investors, it fires back when Vitalik sells it to donate to some charities.

I am pretty sure that 99.9999% of all people that have invested in SHIB thought they would make a nice profit out of it, as when it got launched it went up like crazy. I also invested in it (a while ago) and have around 50% loss so unless we get another bull market and all coins go up like crazy, I will end up with a loss.

I did make a good profit around 5400%, but I am totally out now unless the price crashes back to the price when I purchased it, I may consider buying again.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Activity: 1414
Merit: 542
As the OP said, it's just a meme coin so what gives? I mean it all started with Doge and we all know that when you are a prime mover here, you will stay and survived in this market.

But now sure about Shib, sorry for those supporters here, but I think it's just a fad or what we call hype in the market. So there will be time that it will be pump hard and then goes down. Unless you are in for that kind of pump and dump scheme, then maybe you will go and invest on this kind of projects. But for those who are really looking for solid project, I guess this kind of meme coins are not for us.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
I don't think any special side from shit or meme coins although Shiba Inu (SHIB) have listed on the top exchange market, current Shiba Inu (SHIB) price dropped drastically from their all time high price last two years and seems not second chance with this coins will back to high price Don't be fanaticism with one coins have drop price for seeing they will up again to higher price. So far, Shiba Inu (SHIB) not build real community or get new partner for progressing their project in the future. Only how to make investor are interested for investing in Shiba Inu (SHIB) coin and waiting price up for taking profit, need new innovation for Shiba Inu (SHIB) if want to be more popular altcoin or shit in the future by adopting in real business and become partner for several payment transaction.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
Somewhat the title is misleading though, I mean SHIB has reach popularity already, it's not like it's rising star in crypto. And what about redefining the crypto landscape? It's another meme coin following DogeCoin so that it makes it special?

I think this is just another obvious post shill though, sorry to burst the bubble to the OP. I do understand, in the last bull run, perhaps a lot of us here makes huge profit from it and maybe there are individuals who wanted to have that kind of run in the next bull run. So they will have to shill it again and again. However, this might back fire for those holders, just saying.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
What makes Shib special is because he gains popularity when the market is echoing about Dogecoin, which makes meme coin a silly investment such as gambling, and at the beginning of the project is only made for an entertainment without any innovation and creativity for the formation of a network that is in Needed by the development of crypto technology in general.

If you see the Shiba ecosystem, it has its own coin as an activation tool, and Shiba is only made as a mask of popularity, and I think it's not healthy for the development of Shiba itself.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
The Rising Star Redefining the Crypto Landscape

all shiba did was ridicule the profile of a typical crypto investor. Before the meme coin bubble we were considered investors in modern, innovative technology, after the meme coin bubble we are considered gamblers with a kindergarten mentality. The meme coin bubble ridiculed the entire industry and probably scared away serious investors and technology creators.

shame shame shame
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
In the ever-evolving realm of cryptocurrencies, Shiba Inu (SHIB) has emerged as a captivating newcomer, poised to reshape the crypto landscape. At EXEcrypto, your trusted source for up-to-the-minute cryptocurrency insights and news, we invite you to explore the world of Shiba Inu and uncover why it's garnering widespread attention.

Shiba Inu in a Nutshell

Shiba Inu, affectionately known as "SHIB," made its debut in August 2020, offering a fresh and playful take on the cryptocurrency market. Inspired by the Shiba Inu dog breed and the success of Dogecoin (DOGE), SHIB has quickly become a notable presence in the crypto sphere.

Key Features of Shiba Inu

Community-Driven: SHIB thrives on an enthusiastic and engaged community, much like its DOGE counterpart. Its growth is propelled by the collective passion of its supporters.

Decentralized Playground: SHIB introduces ShibaSwap, a decentralized exchange that opens doors to various opportunities, including yield farming, staking, and token swapping.

Deflationary Model: With a limited supply, SHIB has the potential to gain value over time, creating a sense of scarcity within the market.

Why Shiba Inu Matters

Shiba Inu is more than just a meme coin; it embodies the spirit of community-driven projects in the cryptocurrency world. Its rapid ascent underscores the influence of collective support and innovation within the crypto community.

Stay Informed with EXEcrypto

For the most recent updates, expert analysis, and breaking news about Shiba Inu and the broader cryptocurrency ecosystem, rely on EXEcrypto as your ultimate information hub. We are dedicated to providing you with accurate, timely, and comprehensive information to empower your cryptocurrency decisions.

Conclusion

Shiba Inu (SHIB), with its playful charisma and community-centered approach, is emerging as a force to be reckoned with in the cryptocurrency space. Its journey exemplifies the transformative potential of community backing and the limitless opportunities for innovation within the crypto community. For the latest insights on Shiba Inu and other cryptocurrencies, explore EXEcrypto. Your voyage into the dynamic world of crypto begins here.

Source: execrypto.com/what-is-shiba-inu
Pages:
Jump to: