Pages:
Author

Topic: Shiba Inu's future - page 6. (Read 692 times)

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
July 21, 2022, 12:56:07 PM
If not so sure about this coin why are you considering buying it isn't this your doubt? I know this coin is in the top 20 means CoinMarketcap top 20, but the conclusion I don't know but I believe it can grow in the future but I have never been on an altcoin meaning I will not buy or hold anything this coin for me is too risky even though there is potential.
Of course traders will give experience but at the moment it's a tough situation unless you believe altcoin season is coming Shiba is flying.
But herein lies my doubt that I passed this meme coin.
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
July 21, 2022, 12:37:14 PM
According to my observations I think that this coin will grow but not really sure whether i should try to buy and hold some or try micro trading. I'm sure that there're lots of experienced traders who can give me an advice

Betfury breaks it down to 0.00000001. Blow to fast grind. Mass adoption.

You better just leave it behind and see if it explodes.
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
July 21, 2022, 12:32:02 PM
Better be bright because I have millions.

Bought in after it went legit. Blip-bop music. Hex money inherited.

You can play your SHIB on betfury.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 21, 2022, 12:14:33 PM
Consider altcoins as gambling, invest the amount you can afford to lose. If there will be price drop, it will be most significant on altcoins, but the bull time will be massive for some altcoins and probably Shiba Inu would be among the altcoins that will have price increase during the next bull run.

But for investment advice, I will advice you to invest in bitcoin.

I used to invest in altcoins because of the fact that they give a chance to earn some money without a huge investment of it. What's your point of view whether bitcoin can give the opportunity to earn because nowadays I see more people who lose money from it instead of earning
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
July 21, 2022, 12:01:39 PM
Consider altcoins as gambling, invest the amount you can afford to lose. If there will be price drop, it will be most significant on altcoins, but the bull time will be massive for some altcoins and probably Shiba Inu would be among the altcoins that will have price increase during the next bull run.

But for investment advice, I will advice you to invest in bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
July 21, 2022, 11:54:15 AM
According to my observations I think that this coin will grow but not really sure whether i should try to buy and hold some or try micro trading. I'm sure that there're lots of experienced traders who can give me an advice
Pages:
Jump to: