Pages:
Author

Topic: Shiba Token. - page 3. (Read 485 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 10, 2021, 01:30:29 AM
Im not sure about whether this coin can be trusted or not but AFAIk elon was shilling for shiba last month. This is just another pump and dump coin.
Shiba inu is just trying to get the hype caused by the doge coin pump.
Try to use small money when you wanna trade this token. The code is not audited yet.

I agree that the coin is a big PUMP but why do you think that the people will dump it? It has a big community and brings a lot of fun.
I bought some amount of SHIBA and will never sell them even if the price hits the roof or the floor. After 10 years it could be a lot and if I need money I could sell them. If it is zero I don't care because I earn money from my regular job and I have other investments as well.
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
April 12, 2021, 08:12:08 AM
Im not sure about whether this coin can be trusted or not but AFAIk elon was shilling for shiba last month. This is just another pump and dump coin.
Try to use small money when you wanna trade this token. The code is not audited yet.

Could it fake? Amazon.com use it??
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
April 12, 2021, 07:38:34 AM

Activity: 360
Merit: 10
April 12, 2021, 05:57:47 AM
Hello all,
I want to know is a token like "SHIBA INU" OK and trustworthy?
https://shibatoken.com/

Any idea welcomed.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: