Pages:
Author

Topic: Shill me some new low cap coins - page 2. (Read 1071 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 05:48:57 AM
PRL/SHL/ELIX/HYDRO
Activity: 514
Merit: 258
August 09, 2018, 04:36:53 AM
This is not the time to buy low cap altcoins with no proven trackrecord whatsoever...

most of them are dying out as we speak (down 95% from their highs). I hope the bear lasts another few months so we finally can have the long awaited 'shit-cleansing'...
Activity: 191
August 09, 2018, 03:00:15 AM
Investing in coins I think new risk and we should make the new research about coins. And I recommend you to invest in coins that are already established. And that the risk is very low and you can surely get the profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
August 09, 2018, 01:01:58 AM
Although BTC keeps tanking and ALTcoins are affected, certain projects are still working regardless of how many times BTC crashed.

This project has provided a working product even before and they are still making new products regardless how bad the market is. They are promoting the importance of Savings by creating a savings platform managed by an AI with features of Automatic Machine Learning, Big Data and Natural Language process. The project is called Peculium! They have recently implemented the technology of SuperComputer + AI on the blockchain!

Seems a lot are being brewed behind the curtains Cheesy
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
July 02, 2018, 02:02:26 AM
The price of PCL is growing very fast, you should study this Token, currently its price is not too high, you can earn a lot of investment in this.
Well you can go for Hydro or PCL etc. There are so many and you can actually search them on the internet but you also need to look at the cost associated to these low cap crypto and the default risk. What if they do not give you the amount you expect? In my opinion, you should search out the market’s top ten crypto currencies and try investing in them. This is going to give some good return rather than waiting for PCL and others to rise.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
June 30, 2018, 11:58:18 AM
dont take a risk with new coins. all of coins will make a big ath on bull market

Only a certain percentage of money can be invested in such coins so that even if 1 out of 10 coins the price zooms in the long run you can make huge money if that turns out to be the next ETH or LTC etc. Also your portfolio should be wide spread in order to sustain the shocks.

Activity: 110
June 29, 2018, 11:59:02 AM
to know this all Maybe I can see Te-Food, because This is a very unique blockchain project that is only registered in Idex and Gate.io. Having a listing on a bigger exchange with a better volume is also of course, but I think this coin will be bigger in the future.
Activity: 80
June 29, 2018, 11:15:12 AM
privcy coin, it developed by onion guy and not pumped yet, no cmc, very active and new  Grin
i think it have potential to go 1$ easily bruh
Activity: 23
June 29, 2018, 08:44:25 AM
DGPT.  DigiPulse is going after the digital inheritance space.  Only 3 competitors MyWish and Safe Haven but I believe DigiPulse is going about solving the problem in the best way.  A decentralized, peer-to-peer, and option to be anonymous solution with no lawyers involved like with Safe Haven and no crypto limitations with MyWish.  You can leave anything behind digital, does not have to be just crypto.

Platform is launching in a couple days and will continue to grow and mature and do believe when the next wave up and people join I expect it to be polished and be ready to attract more people to their service.  I wouldn't feel comfortable leaving private keys/seed phrases in a traditional will.  Decentralizing your crypto contents is the best way to go about it in my opinion.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
June 29, 2018, 08:11:30 AM
PECULIUM will have one more ICO- / sales period - soon!

And the working product is live & gathered a lot of positive feedback so far!

🔥AskEve 2.0 is here 🔥

From June 28th we hand out the new version of AskEve to you

What is new:

✅ forecast on 4 more coins: XLM, ADA, NEO, ETC!!!

✅ min. & max. prices of the prediction !!!

✅ exchange-information used for the predictions

✅ Google's 2-FA for added security

✅ Referral program => 5% bonus each subscription (=> you can use AskEve for free if 20 persons referred by you use AskEve)

Price: 1000 PCL (at the moment around $5) per week
(subject to change in future)

✨Happy trading at https://aieve.io !!! ✨

Source: https://t.me/peculiumANN/167
Activity: 34
June 29, 2018, 07:38:38 AM
what you do with them?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 06:56:46 AM
Did you know about PCL? If so, trust your PCL, if not, then go for it. PCL is currently on the rise, but its price is not really high compared to its real value.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 28, 2018, 12:56:06 PM
DIGIWAGE is a good coin to buy, it's on a discount if you want to setup a master node and staking which generates rewards for something like a passive income in crypto currency world. They have milestones lined up in their road map and they will release their platform of decentralized freelance workplace some time within July 2018. Do your research about DIGIWAGE, it could be profitable in long term.
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 07:03:23 PM
Gulden NLG will roll out a massive update today! I have posted a thread about it. Feel free to ask questions in it.

I feel like NLG is one of the hidden gems. Take a look at how the price is holding up while all other coins are going down.

Feel free to drop by in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gulden-nlg-blockchain-update-today-4556668
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 05:20:39 PM
I have currently found another one called ALAX.

The ICO has been finished and you can already buy it way below ICO price on decentralized exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
June 27, 2018, 04:34:27 PM
dont take a risk with new coins. all of coins will make a big ath on bull market
Activity: 2
June 27, 2018, 03:31:29 PM
What do people think about Skeincoin (SKC)??

Very low trading volume at the moment but I think there is money to be made if it picks up
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology
June 27, 2018, 02:57:39 PM
shilled
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 02:55:23 PM
Next Leg for Peculium (PCL) next +50%?
Peculium.io
Current MC - $6M
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peculium/
With working product on Aieve.io

PECULIUM will definitely rise! thanks to its product AskEve LIVE that gives out the forecast of cryptocurrencies that can help traders for scalping and day trading. Not to mention that they would have another product that will be released in the future which is the savings platform! PCL TO THE MOON! Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 09:01:12 AM
The price of PCL is growing very fast, you should study this Token, currently its price is not too high, you can earn a lot of investment in this.
Pages:
Jump to: