Pages:
Author

Topic: Shill me your alts. I hold big bag of BitBall BTB. What about you and why? - page 2. (Read 619 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 10
so far i didnt hold any coins outside top 10 cmc. but i think this is good for us, we could learn and find new good coins that possible to be sleeping giant. holding top coins was easy for us, there is no challange to research on these. but when we want to buy outside top 10 , its be difficult challange, we must read and find all information about this coins. so far its good if we share each other .
Activity: 644
Merit: 257
Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!
I hodl Hbar because Hbar has just partnership with Google, making the future Hbar will be very good because not all Altcoin can partership with Google.

Ive seen a huge gains on Hbar since its very high dump last month. I am planning to buy the tokens as I can see more potential with them. Mentioning their parnetship with Google is already an awesome news.

I don't get it why you wouldn't consider the top 10 alt-coins?
But since you are just asking some alt-coins then here is my recommendations.
ESH(ethershift) I think they are a good one since they share their profit to the holders( Don't know if it's true).
TRX(Tron) I think that they could go up again soon and they manage to get up this past few days.
Esh is also nice one but the community and development is pretty low. Im thinking that tron is an actual social media token cause of their active CEO on twitter, but still good in terms of dApps application.
Activity: 1764
I can advise stellar, because stellar developers constantly attract the attention of new investors with the help of their technologies and capabilities, and this constantly raises the price of stellar and therefore I constantly invest in stellar and get profit on trading with stellar.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
It’s simple...
SHILL US YOUR ALTS.

BEST ONES WILL BE ADDED HERE like this ⏬

1️⃣ BITBALL BTB
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitball-btb-all-in-one-crypto-currency-asset-nofakepromises-btrs-4943502
ADDED
2️⃣CHAINLINK
3️⃣COSMOS
4️⃣Ziliqa

No Ethereum, ripple or top 10 mcap allowed.
I don't get it why you wouldn't consider the top 10 alt-coins?
But since you are just asking some alt-coins then here is my recommendations.
ESH(ethershift) I think they are a good one since they share their profit to the holders( Don't know if it's true).
TRX(Tron) I think that they could go up again soon and they manage to get up this past few days.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
I think this project worth a look: https://en.microcoin.hu
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
I hodl Hbar because Hbar has just partnership with Google, making the future Hbar will be very good because not all Altcoin can partership with Google.
Yeh I saw hBar
But be careful of buying at top price
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Well even if you want to name the best alts outside top 10 my choice will remain mostly from the top 20 because i think top coins not only have high volume but are also trusted by the market, so my picks will be:
Tron
Xlm
Ada
Link
Neo
I am sure these alts have long way to go from here.
Activity: 406
Blocknet

Blocknet launched the first true decentralized DEX, they where the inventors of the DEX's you see today, with many projects trying to build similar platforms as of today. Binance even tried to steal their DEX infrastructure while BLOCK was applying on their Exchange.
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSCAelH_iuk

Not only that, but the team is also working on a decentralized oracle network, run by the same service nodes that hosts the DEX, meaning you'll be able to profit from 3 different sources by owning a node.

Block Rewards
DEX Trading Fees
Oracle Network Fees

Due to their recent work on especially their XRouter, they seem to have gained a lot of momentum again. It's definitely a project worth keeping an eye on!  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I don't hold bags of altcoins much because I can't digest watching my altcoins lose value over time but with bitcoin I'm always in calm spirit because its certain it will rise sooner or later but still I hold very little altcoins just in case a crazy altcoin season returns, Veil ( new privacy coin) and BCD ( bitcoin diamond) , the rest are tokens I earned from airdrops and bounties
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
I'm currently holding altcoins like Apollo currency and Veil project, I like their new privacy features, better than Monero, I'm also holding few forks like Bitcoin cash and bitcoin Gold
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
honestly for now I don't have any of the four coins you wrote down. but looking at the graph at CMC, Chainlink is the best crypto that might benefit us. their results show green in the last few days and they have the best ranking in CMC that means the number of users and transactions is very large.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
I think the tokens owned by the exchange need to be considered, I see each year growing and as BNB can be included in the list of top 10 coins. So tokens from other exchanges will be the same as BNB, because everyone needs an exchange to trade, but I think in the future DEX will be more advanced and popular than the current centralized exchange.
BitBall to the moon soon

What’s next 🤷‍♂️ 1. Promotions 🌐

☝️360 review by a #Cryptocurrency news website- https://cryptopress.news
 ✌️Review/BitBall shared on few #Crypto group on #reddit with approx 350,000 followers.
 👌Review/BTB shared to approx 120,000 email subscribers in partnership @CryptoAdventure.

Tweet: https://twitter.com/bitball_erc20/status/1227913584698515456
I have some zilliqa and chainlink. Those two are my alts aside feom my btc eth and xrp.

Zilliqa will move to their mainnet blockchain soon and chain link still got a lot of partnership and supported almost all other dapp and other major projects on the lead. I am feeling bullish about ZIL cause the price is obviously going forward.
Ziliqa added
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I have some zilliqa and chainlink. Those two are my alts aside feom my btc eth and xrp.

Zilliqa will move to their mainnet blockchain soon and chain link still got a lot of partnership and supported almost all other dapp and other major projects on the lead. I am feeling bullish about ZIL cause the price is obviously going forward.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
The coin that concerns me right now is Stegos. A privacy coin. Yes, although it hasn't started trading yet, it has entered Bithumb Global.
Somehow I am very interested in it. Especially with the snowball method. It makes payment and data transactions in Stegos are unlinkable, untraceable, and completely confidential.
I think it’s still going good in terms of development and price is still stable,
I’m waiting for Bull run. I bear market it did well, imagine the bull market.
🚀
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
It’s simple...
SHILL US YOUR ALTS.

BEST ONES WILL BE ADDED HERE like this ⏬

1️⃣ BITBALL BTB
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitball-btb-all-in-one-crypto-currency-asset-nofakepromises-btrs-4943502
ADDED
2️⃣CHAINLINK
3️⃣COSMOS

ETH, one of the only worth it alts Tongue 
didnt yu miss the train on BTB? i thought that was an old ass one...
i remember as it got built, man that was a long process, big hype too, but a major disappointment haha
had a good pump tho, was good money. just a flash in the pan sadly : /

Tezos
The reason caused by it has a proper development progress and the developer is very transparent to the buyers and investors

Chainlink
It's having a fully working product

CRO
I have used the card from this service and it's really worth caused by so many people are also using it right now

Crypterium
The growth of crypterium is very straight with bitcoin caused by it has a proper product that related to the bitcoin payment. I have ordered Debit card and Virtual card from this platform and i can use it even on amazon

Cosmos
This is my last pick caused by it has a very good development that already released SDK to be used to build dapps. SDK from cosmos has a lot of potential to be used to build a crosschain ecosystem too
I wouldn’t mind chainlink but holding engin for now.
No problem as it's my opinion and i just try to show what i have already picked up from the market. I just understand your point buy native coins are not always the best decision as when we are taking wrong position and it can bring a huge loss too.
Yes I have held top alts.
Not a good experience
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
For me holding is not a good idea anymore because of my experince last 2018. From 5000$ worth of holdings down to 500$, which is the most painful that happened to me, so i decided not to hodl anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: