Pages:
Author

Topic: Shill me your trading group - page 2. (Read 278 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
February 27, 2019, 05:49:03 AM
Not a fan or participating signal groups, just dig it for you. It's a huge community with over 37k members.
Smart Investor Signals

If you don't mind, what will be the purpose of your research?
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
February 26, 2019, 11:33:09 PM
I would love to shill you one of the tools I use for trading, and it consists of members, maybe you could join the Gunthy Elite Group. We have a lot of members trading using Gunbot, and it makes your life a lot easier. I'm just going to leave it here that you can automatically trade using Gunbot. With the Telegram Group, you could share and ask opinions about your trading pairs or something.

Check https://gunbot.ph
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 26, 2019, 11:09:52 PM
Not really a "trading group" per se, but a sort of subforum or "subreddit". If I needed a bit of opinions from the people concerning the bitcoin markets, I use r/bitcoinmarkets[1]. I personally really don't like using Telegram groups as most are spam-filled and or shady.

But as always, take every opinion with a grain of salt. Don't make your decisions solely from other people's opinions.

[1] https://reddit.com/r/bitcoinmarkets
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
February 26, 2019, 10:01:33 PM
There are alot of telegram channel and trading group and i been follow the signal some of them, but that signal failed so since that i prefer to make analysis by self, and i only subcribed telegram channel that give daily news about crypto.

do you have links to those groups ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 26, 2019, 09:14:49 PM
There are alot of telegram channel and trading group and i been follow the signal some of them, but that signal failed so since that i prefer to make analysis by self, and i only subcribed telegram channel that give daily news about crypto.
February 26, 2019, 06:43:37 PM
Are you member, manager or admin of a trading group ?Or do you know any crypto trading or channel dedicated to traders?

Shill me the link the group right here (or via DM if you do not want the link to be public).

I don't believe to paid groups that mainly promises X percent gain over 1 month. I know some good cryptocurrency analysis groups that shares detailed technical and fundamental analysis. Bitcoin Bravado is best one among this free crytpo trading groups.

Paid, Free, no matter how the group is structured, share any link of groups you know, it's for a research document I am working on.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
February 26, 2019, 06:41:32 PM
Are you member, manager or admin of a trading group ?Or do you know any crypto trading or channel dedicated to traders?

Shill me the link the group right here (or via DM if you do not want the link to be public).

I don't believe to paid groups that mainly promises X percent gain over 1 month. I know some good cryptocurrency analysis groups that shares detailed technical and fundamental analysis. Bitcoin Bravado is best one among this free crytpo trading groups.
February 26, 2019, 06:38:16 PM

Pages:
Jump to: