Pages:
Author

Topic: Shiller calls bitcoin an obvious bubble - page 2. (Read 2174 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
January 24, 2014, 09:10:45 AM
Oh I know that, just some people reading these threads will be dumb enough to believe it all.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 24, 2014, 09:08:59 AM
People are always saying that it's a bubble but they never go into details on why it is as they do with so many other things, until they do and actually give some proof then they're not worth paying attention to.

why does it matter if it's a bubble.  u can still buy things with it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
January 24, 2014, 09:06:38 AM
People are always saying that it's a bubble but they never go into details on why it is as they do with so many other things, until they do and actually give some proof then they're not worth paying attention to.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
January 24, 2014, 07:55:50 AM
He's only looking at Bitcoin as an investment and speculation vehicle. Something to make dollars with.

He's completely ignorant of the fundamentals behind Bitcoin, the revolutionairy principles that hold MUCH greater promises than "just another currency, but digital".
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
January 24, 2014, 07:53:31 AM
Robert Schiller, famous bubble caller has put bitcoin into the category.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/robert-shiller-bitcoin-2014-1

Is he right? Could it be just that the price has shot ahead of the bitcoin economy and we're waiting for it to catch up?

Fuck him, we don't need him, his ideas are shitty btw. Another nobel prize winner who didnt deserve it. Technically the dollar which he loves so much is the greatest bubble ever created. Where is that QE chart with endless vertical line?

BTW my problem with him is not that he called bitcoin a bubble, that's fine what I have an issue with is him calling bitxoin "not a great idea" and that it belongs to the dark ages.
legendary
Activity: 961
January 24, 2014, 07:33:02 AM
Robert Schiller, famous bubble caller has put bitcoin into the category.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/robert-shiller-bitcoin-2014-1

Is he right? Could it be just that the price has shot ahead of the bitcoin economy and we're waiting for it to catch up?
Pages:
Jump to: