Pages:
Author

Topic: 💩 ShitDice Signature Campaign - The WORST paid signature campaign around. 💩 - page 2. (Read 1895 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Who is the escrow?  Cheesy

On clicking the link (adding https://) it says the:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.shitdice.github.io (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
YEAH Nothing can beat this, can't wait for my pay day!

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112
when i grow up to member can i join too ? PLZ !!!

But of course, my sweet summer child.

I'm just here to confirm I have been handed enough dank memes for 123 months via pm
(and they are ALL awesome).
I will hold these in escrow to ensure the success of this shitty campaign.

Danke.

I am not sure if this is serious or not, however I am getting a 404 error message when I click the link in your signature. (I had originally thought this was some kind of money pot app or something).

Fixed this, thanks. it was supposed to be https://.

EDIT: AND I NEED TO REMOVE THE WWW AHHHHH

EDIT2: Now it's fixed.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
I am not sure if this is serious or not, however I am getting a 404 error message when I click the link in your signature. (I had originally thought this was some kind of money pot app or something).
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
HAHAAAHAHA THe day came!

My SON! SHITDICE.. PROUD TO SEE U.
COUNT ME IN AS YOUR GOD.

HAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
SHITDICE.GITHUB.IO

Whoever you are, I have certified this for you as a dank meme. It is exchangeable for one fresh dank meme at your nearest local ShitDice website, please contact me for more information at the email address [email protected].
HEY SON..
I ON SHITDICE BUT NO RESPONSE/? WHAT THE SHIT IS GOING ON ON SHITDICE.

NO ATTITUDE TO ME, GOT Huh
HUH,,

https://i.imgflip.com/u55ls.jpg
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I'm just here to confirm I have been handed enough dank memes for 123 months via pm
(and they are ALL awesome).
I will hold these in escrow to ensure the success of this shitty campaign.
Activity: 358
Merit: 254
void
when i grow up to member can i join too ? PLZ !!!

legendary
Changed my Signature successfully! Hope to see some dank memes in my account by the end of the month.Also a bonus of 2 extra dank memes if I keep this signature for a month!  Lips sealed

I'll bargin with you. If you keep the signature for a month, I'll give you a dank meme and a rare pepe at the end of the month free of charge. That's like, twice the value maaaan. Can't beat that, can you?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Changed my Signature successfully! Hope to see some dank memes in my account by the end of the month.Also a bonus of 2 extra dank memes if I keep this signature for a month!  Lips sealed
legendary
HAHAAAHAHA THe day came!

COUNT ME IN AS YOUR GOD.

HAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
SHITDICE.GITHUB.IO

Whoever you are, I have certified this for you as a dank meme. It is exchangeable for one fresh dank meme at your nearest local ShitDice website, please contact me for more information at the email address [email protected].
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
HAHAAAHAHA THe day came!

COUNT ME IN AS YOUR GOD.

HAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
SHITDICE.GITHUB.IO
legendary
Main thread

Inspired by other good signature campaigns, we are introducing:

The ShitDice Signature Campaign

Do you dislike actually getting paid good money for your signature advertisement? We have the solution for you! On the 30th of every month, if you are enrolled in the signature campaign, you will receive 1 fresh dank meme hand curated by myself as payment for your efforts. That's right, ladies and gentleman, the man himself will be giving you a fresh dank meme via PM.

If that's not the best thing around, I don't know what is! We don't even discriminate against other user ranks like other racist campaigns do, we treat you all equally!

Legendary/Hero/Senior Member signature:

[⚄]
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org