Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping Products using Alt Coins? Do you have an experience? - page 2. (Read 366 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I love crypto but as a seller Ive found it much easier to just accept credit cards, that gives people a way to spend money they dont have which means they will buy more lol.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
Is there anyone who has tried purchasing Products using Alt coins? So what do you think if crypto is fully available to shop products from websites and retail stores? Do you think the existing e-commerce platforms will be interested in adapting the crypto as a payment method?
I did it, but as a seller, in my own community. if you want to create a website about online platform, it's better there is an indicator machine that converts from dollars to altcoins, so sellers don't bother to upgrade prices based on the altcoin price on the market. The machine will automatically upgrade the price we have made according to the altcoin price movement on the market.
For example I want to sell clothes for $ 100 at the time per 1 BTC for $ 5000, then the price installed on my sales homepage will be written at a price of 0.02 BTC. but when the price per 1 BTC goes up to $ 10000, then the price attached to my sales tag will be written at a price of 0.01 BTC, so the conversion engine always updates according to the altcoin price in the market. It is also beneficial for buyers, because if there is a price change in the altcoin, they will not feel cheated
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Of course, there are many people who at least once bought something on the Internet using crypto currency. I bought a couple of times in the online store electronics, SSD drive and some small accessories. The fact is that thanks to services such as BitPay, a business can easily use cryptocurrency without losing money due to volatility, so I believe that business will continue to integrate cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
I saw on the forum a couple of sites where you can buy electronics and other goods for cryptocurrency.
I myself have never bought goods for altcoins and so far I do not see the point in this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
I believe that large retail chains are waiting for the decision of the government authorities regarding the cryptocurrency and their taxation. Although I know several online stores where you can pay for cryptocurrencies now, but I bought only inexpensive things, because I don’t want to spend cryptocurrency, I try to increase the volume of coins on my wallets.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001
i already done a few transaction to buy product via bitcoin/altcoin
like a trezor wallet, and a few times i buy a google play giftcard or itunes giftcard
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Is there anyone who has tried purchasing Products using Alt coins? So what do you think if crypto is fully available to shop products from websites and retail stores? Do you think the existing e-commerce platforms will be interested in adapting the crypto as a payment method?
Currently in my country there are no sites that support Crypto payments, but some international websites accept it. So I often shop on some online commercial websites and accept a shipping fee for foreign private orders. But online shopping and Bitcoin payments make me excited and ignore the high cost of this service.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Nope there is no such shopping experience in the crypto market, maybe the retail shop owners who knows the power of altcoins may accept if you personally requested to accept the payment via alts. I have heard that bitcoin has been accepted with the dealers who deals the crypto based products on Ebay.

Please check the reputation of the site before you wishes to deal with them by bitcoin or altcoins.

Even I have heard of Ebay accepting Bitcoin. Have you tried using it?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

That is what were trying to do https://allforcrypto.com/
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
More and more altcoins are finding there way to stores and websites since it getting easier to implant it. Iventpay is a easy to use solutions for retailers. Sure e-commerce platforms will adept if they see its profitable.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!

Nope there is no such shopping experience in the crypto market, maybe the retail shop owners who knows the power of altcoins may accept if you personally requested to accept the payment via alts. I have heard that bitcoin has been accepted with the dealers who deals the crypto based products on Ebay.

Please check the reputation of the site before you wishes to deal with them by bitcoin or altcoins.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: