Pages:
Author

Topic: Shopping time guys. Fill your bags now. - page 8. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
We have been thinking and waiting for a big big dip after watching markets going constant upwards. Now is the time you should buy your favorite alts and wait for their recovery, this is not a financial advice so do your research before buying anything and stay away from futures, so many traders got rekt few minutes ago. You can wait too if you think the markets are going to present more circus before the dust settles.

I agree with you, the recent bear market is a good opportunity for us to top up our coins. Unfortunately I am a bit low on cash and can't really buy coins across the board, need to decide which coins to buy and be a bit selective. Last weekend I saw a video on youtube where are guy bought all altcoins on coinbase. He bought between 100-200 USD worth in 250 different coins. Probably a really good timing to the trade right now. Even if only 1 or 2 coins go through the roof it should make up for any potential losses.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
We have been thinking and waiting for a big big dip after watching markets going constant upwards. Now is the time you should buy your favorite alts and wait for their recovery, this is not a financial advice so do your research before buying anything and stay away from futures, so many traders got rekt few minutes ago. You can wait too if you think the markets are going to present more circus before the dust settles.

Although this cannot be used as a reference for investment, someone's predictions sometimes come true. Many make a profit if they follow what you say. In a short time, they became rich.
Many also follow the trend, so they experience heavy losses. He only looked and was interested in coins that were charting green.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
After crash last week, its time to feel our bags again. Ready to next bull run. DCA and dont panic, maybe it will be rough road but it will gives you very good return. Try to look at 2017 july and compare the data to this month. Hope no more elon musk troll now. I am buying more Btc, ada, bnb and solana. How about you guys ?

Elon is not helping the non meme buyers at all. Buying the dip and DCA made me not to worried about this "crash" as you say.
ADA, ALGO and VET were all available for a great price.
I also got some FLUR, a new Defi Token. I could be a moonshot but worth a shot and I see some potential.
Activity: 184
Every dip in the market will always be a buying opportunity that only has a limited time offer that's why always have some USDT spare to buy all coins with discount prices in the market. Hold is the game in this industry and by taking profit will always be buying low and selling it high.

Fall of the market is a good time to buy different altcoins. Now NFT are very popular and NFT are growing in price more then tokens, that is why they are so popular. Now apear evern NFT shops https://twitter.com/spacegrime/status/1396859918250958852 where you can buy differnt goods with images NFT.

Market continue to fall because Bitcoin was 60K now it is 40K. Bitcoin and Ethereum are overvalued and they can not to restore. It is better to pays more attention to the development of new projects because they more prospective and are not overvalued.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
There will be the next dip, It is better just to wait and buy on the dip. Buying on a small amount isn't that bad as long as you know how to manage your risks, It is better to put small money than sacrificing important funds to buy big and risk big.

I bought some alts on a small amount of money on this dip and gained a satisfying amount of profit.

As I said, I do not have money to buy dips or rather, I buy cost average, whenever I have spare cash regardless of the price. I never over extend existing funds because I still believe crypto is not truly stable and can go to zero as much as I hpe it does not.

You still have plenty of time to buy everything you want because everything is still lower than ATH.

The market managed to gain few percents in last 24h and people already started to celebrate that the dip is over, bull trend is back and etc. People, wake up! We are still in dip and instability. Just a little "China bans" article appears and the price collapse again. So as topic name says "fill your bags" while you can and hold.

And now again the old resistance lines cannot proceed so again people are so worried and scared. Such fun times,,, watching the market emotions go up and down and here we are just buying when we can right?
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
After crash last week, its time to feel our bags again. Ready to next bull run. DCA and dont panic, maybe it will be rough road but it will gives you very good return. Try to look at 2017 july and compare the data to this month. Hope no more elon musk troll now. I am buying more Btc, ada, bnb and solana. How about you guys ?
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
My disappointment is that I don't have any assets to buy anymore..after I bought one of the altcoins and now it doesn't immediately go up again and instead it remains at the low point of the price I bought..
I will not buy again before my choice can return my initial capital.

In order not to face similar disappointments in the future, always keep some of your assets in stablecoins, otherwise you will miss the seasons of discounts that open for only a few days.
Also, your bottom will always be covered if you keep at least 30% in stablecoins in good times and over 60% in hard times.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
for the week now the market has seen a downturn, but now it is starting to see a rise, and a big opportunity to buy during the downturn all depends on our return. and we have to check which coins we are going to buy.

You need to check and verify all the indicators that leads you to start buying the coin and wait till the price

rise back again, if happened that you bought your coin when the market  are down, if that coins are inside

the top 10 project then you are now getting decent returned. The market is gain showing some good run and

15-20% increase is good enough for short term trade.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
My disappointment is that I don't have any assets to buy anymore..after I bought one of the altcoins and now it doesn't immediately go up again and instead it remains at the low point of the price I bought..
I will not buy again before my choice can return my initial capital.
Activity: 100
I'm currently holding ADA and VET. But I regret not buying MATIC l, when in fact I am always looking at its price charts.
XRP is looking so good and can pumped soon . i will fill my bag 50%

I agree with you. I added more ADA, VET and ALGO on the dip. I wish I added more. I also wish I got into MATIC as well.
FLUR (Flurmoon) might be a moonshot but it is community-driven, fairly launched Defi Token. Might be worth taking a look at. Similar to safemoon but lower market cap.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
for the week now the market has seen a downturn, but now it is starting to see a rise, and a big opportunity to buy during the downturn all depends on our return. and we have to check which coins we are going to buy.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
it is true that the market is experiencing a downturn but at the moment it has started to recover even though it is not yet stable. when the market went down yesterday was the right time to buy coins at a price below because I saw in the market all coin prices dropped. it is true that even though the market is down we have to be careful in choosing coins, choose coins that do have good prospects to be held until the price recovers.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Not everyone has the guts to buy the dip whenever the market is crashing because by then many people wondering if the market will continue to fall, some are waiting for the bottom and by doing so they have missed out on the opportuntiy to buy the dip, some people already x2 from buying the dip.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
I am a little bit sad that this dip goes past me

You still have plenty of time to buy everything you want because everything is still lower than ATH.

The market managed to gain few percents in last 24h and people already started to celebrate that the dip is over, bull trend is back and etc. People, wake up! We are still in dip and instability. Just a little "China bans" article appears and the price collapse again. So as topic name says "fill your bags" while you can and hold.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
FOCUS
wow good spirit when a big discount happened haha, I also bought at DIP prices yesterday,
and now I have almost 50% profit, happy to buy BNB, ADA and XLM, the current situation is still very risky,
because there is still a lot of bad news about bitcoin out there, of course this makes traders and investors have to make decisions if things don't go according to plan,
hopefully Bitcoin can break above $ 45k again

I am a little bit sad that this dip goes past me,,, I do not really trade or buy actually, I just sort of earn small amounts or buy when I have extra money from salaries,,, which basically makes me a very inconsistent dollar average buyer:)

Good for you, but yes still risky. Just be careful and put only money you can afford to lose!
There will be the next dip, It is better just to wait and buy on the dip. Buying on a small amount isn't that bad as long as you know how to manage your risks, It is better to put small money than sacrificing important funds to buy big and risk big.

I bought some alts on a small amount of money on this dip and gained a satisfying amount of profit.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
wow good spirit when a big discount happened haha, I also bought at DIP prices yesterday,
and now I have almost 50% profit, happy to buy BNB, ADA and XLM, the current situation is still very risky,
because there is still a lot of bad news about bitcoin out there, of course this makes traders and investors have to make decisions if things don't go according to plan,
hopefully Bitcoin can break above $ 45k again

I am a little bit sad that this dip goes past me,,, I do not really trade or buy actually, I just sort of earn small amounts or buy when I have extra money from salaries,,, which basically makes me a very inconsistent dollar average buyer:)

Good for you, but yes still risky. Just be careful and put only money you can afford to lose!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
Crypto market is still in upward movement. If we want to buy some coins in the coming dip, now we have to sell the held coins. Then we can buy coins at low price again.  But I hope the dip will come a few more days later.
I think it's too late to sell now, but do what you think is the right choice, because now I see prices starting to recover. however, don't sell when the price is down. from what I can see, the bitcoin price is going up again, and this will push the altcoin price up as well. So, I think holding back, and accumulating assets now is a good time.
some assets still seem to have not improved. but most of them have followed the movement of bitcoin.
when the market is corrected, strangely many people want to sell and not buy. but when the market moves up, a lot of people buy. this makes a lot of people actually miss the train with a little baggage.
the key is trust in the project and the assets we invest. we have to believe in our own research.

Now that Bitcoin is recovering it is followed by a few altcoins that are starting to recover as well, as more and more people are starting to enter
the market. Why not when a few days ago crypto prices were falling not competing to enter the market and buy some potential coins. This is because
most people are still not sure about the results of their own research and analysis. Even though if we want to succeed in the crypto world, we must
be sure of the results of our own analysis and research. Therefore some people often miss several opportunities to buy coins at low prices, this is
a lesson for all of us, so that we trust more the results of the analysis and research conducted by us. I am including those who follow the results of
the analysis and research conducted by myself, I have bought some coins that I consider potential a few days ago. I'm glad I made the right decision.
Activity: 757
Merit: 101
Talking about investing I think this is the right moment to buy some altcoins that have great potential such as ETH BNB Cardano litecoin and the ada, because these altcoins are experiencing a significant decline, and of a course this are the right time to invest in the long term ,,,
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Crypto market is still in upward movement. If we want to buy some coins in the coming dip, now we have to sell the held coins. Then we can buy coins at low price again.  But I hope the dip will come a few more days later.
I think it's too late to sell now, but do what you think is the right choice, because now I see prices starting to recover. however, don't sell when the price is down. from what I can see, the bitcoin price is going up again, and this will push the altcoin price up as well. So, I think holding back, and accumulating assets now is a good time.
some assets still seem to have not improved. but most of them have followed the movement of bitcoin.
when the market is corrected, strangely many people want to sell and not buy. but when the market moves up, a lot of people buy. this makes a lot of people actually miss the train with a little baggage.
the key is trust in the project and the assets we invest. we have to believe in our own research.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I'm currently holding ADA and VET. But I regret not buying MATIC l, when in fact I am always looking at its price charts.
XRP is looking so good and can pumped soon . i will fill my bag 50%
Pages:
Jump to: