Pages:
Author

Topic: Short one's own operation - page 3. (Read 297 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 24, 2021, 06:09:58 AM
The altcoin market is not what I want to pursue. Human operations and anti-human operations are not applicable to him.
The "timing" is still important but the difference is that in bitcoin (or any other larger market) you can't just wait around for some signal "approving judgment", if you do it is very easy to miss out on a lot of opportunities. For example take last time bitcoin had a sudden manipulated dump where price reached $3800. If you sat around waiting for the buy signal you would have missed buying super cheap bitcoins since price jumped back up to $5700 next day and in 3 days price was $7100.
Or my favorite in March 2019 when price was stuck in $3000 range and people were waiting for the signal. It only took a couple of hours for price to go up about $2000 and in less than 2 weeks we were sitting at $8k. Something like that happening on a weekend and you'll miss your window of opportunity.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
June 24, 2021, 04:37:03 AM
There is a very interesting thing that makes me a bit dilemma. Whenever I consider whether to look at an upward or downward trend in a trading cycle, things are always in the opposite direction. What is even more incredible is that when I want to abandon this transaction, the story is again It's the opposite direction.

1. Good speculators are always waiting, always patient. Waiting for the market to confirm their judgment
2. Don't completely trust your judgment until the market's performance confirms your opinion

Option one will be choose by many of the traders.The market had various pattern and stike.So we need wait till some expected value.Because it take huge time to achieve a good value.When the market respond to your trading investments,you will get a profit .Selling with the low price always get some loss.You should balance on upcoming trading.
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
June 24, 2021, 03:53:39 AM
There is always an element of unpredictability involved in trading but also some markets are just completely unpredictable. Namely the altcoin market. When you say market moves in the opposite direction of your prediction, maybe you are just getting your timings wrong. For example during altcoin pump and dumps, if you are slightly late then you will get dumped on (market moves against you). You just have to get your timing right by trying to use the pump signs and exit before the pump runs out of steam. Or simply stay away from altcoins altogether.

Code:
The altcoin market is not what I want to pursue. Human operations and anti-human operations are not applicable to him.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 24, 2021, 03:12:41 AM
There is always an element of unpredictability involved in trading but also some markets are just completely unpredictable. Namely the altcoin market. When you say market moves in the opposite direction of your prediction, maybe you are just getting your timings wrong. For example during altcoin pump and dumps, if you are slightly late then you will get dumped on (market moves against you). You just have to get your timing right by trying to use the pump signs and exit before the pump runs out of steam. Or simply stay away from altcoins altogether.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 24, 2021, 03:10:08 AM
There is a very interesting thing that makes me a bit dilemma. Whenever I consider whether to look at an upward or downward trend in a trading cycle, things are always in the opposite direction. What is even more incredible is that when I want to abandon this transaction, the story is again It's the opposite direction.

1. Good speculators are always waiting, always patient. Waiting for the market to confirm their judgment
2. Don't completely trust your judgment until the market's performance confirms your opinion
1. It's needed to be patient. Because that's one of the important attitudes of a trader that one must have.

2. I say that trust your own analysis if you have enough experiences that you've been through in this very volatile market. But it's fine to sometimes doubt your capacity if you think that there's something wrong with your analysis and speculation.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
June 24, 2021, 03:05:46 AM
Trading is risky, it is not easy to trade and make gain from it, most traders are even losing, emotions needs to be avoided, trading rules have to be followed, traders should have a characteristics of being patient and able to analyse and follow their analysis. Close the opened market at the right time and many more. These are just few of the rules to follow and technical analysis should not be taken for granted. If a trader knows day trading is not his choice after losing repeatedly, he can go for swing trading, he can even do the best by holding when the market has already dump.
Activity: 71
Merit: 5
June 24, 2021, 02:23:15 AM

Pages:
Jump to: