Pages:
Author

Topic: Short selling Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 403 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 9
March 30, 2018, 09:33:04 AM
If you want to short bitcoin without sell them effectively, you can use Bitmex. It is the safer exchanger at the moment, and it will permit also to short /long with leverage.. Also 100x leverage.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
March 30, 2018, 09:29:58 AM
Is there any exchange where I can place some money on the books, and short sell Bitcoin?

Cool

There are many exchange if you search google.
they are such as : binance, bittrex, bifinex, poloniex, kraken, etc etc.
there are so many exchanges currently that accepting USD.
just deposit usd there, and place it to bitcoin order book.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 04:52:41 AM
Marinecoin is a name that you remember all right, they back in 2018 this fast hand grab this opportunity. They give us a chance to get 450,000 MTC free and that is a perfect perfection. https://marineco.in/ico here register and follow us will be Marinecoin awarded 450,000 MTC free you guys. I swear it is true if you do not believe me go to Marinecoin homepage to see the information https://marineco.in/Thank you everyone for your support!Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot Follow me to introduce you to an extremely potent ICO and they are giving us 450,000 MTC free. Trust me please register here https://marineco.in/ico and I do not need to explain many of you will also remember the name Marinecoin this right? It’s really very attractive to you guys! For more information, go to http://marineco.in/ for more information and instructions of Marinecoin. They have returned in the beginning of this year and I am sure they will again make a big shock to everyone. Love everybody
Activity: 79
March 28, 2018, 04:12:44 PM
Exchanges geared towards crypto traders offer short support as a matter of course, and some allow for leveraged shorting too. These exchanges include:
1.Bitfinex
2.GDAX
3.KrakeN
4.BTCC
5.Bitflyer

Thanks a lot, very interesting information! But what about fees on these operations? Do they have leverage service for short positions?
Activity: 35
March 28, 2018, 12:57:29 AM
1.In my opinion, the best current exchange to trade short bitcoin is bitmex. Trade bitmex fee is not too high. Bitmex also has a margin, suitable for short-term trade in this market. There is little precedent kill margin.
2. The best trade altcoin is still Binance due to low transaction fees. Crypto Trading Bot software is available for reference
Activity: 98
March 27, 2018, 08:45:02 AM
To be able to sell Bitcoin, you must have a Bitcoin balance first. If you do not have Bitcoin balance in VIP, please click "Send / Receive Bitcoin" menu, and find your Bitcoin Address. Submit Bitcoin that you want to sell to that address.
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 08:29:28 AM
Is there any exchange where I can place some money on the books, and short sell Bitcoin?

Cool
i will agree with you and if that is gonna be have i think it will be a wonderful exchanging and also we have a good exchange for all the time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
March 27, 2018, 08:26:37 AM
Short-term trading is also a good option because you can increase the amount of Bitcoin you own, but it gives you too much risk. If you decide to sell it and then it continues to grow and not decrease too much you sell it?
Activity: 74
March 27, 2018, 08:22:48 AM
If you make a sale or trade briefly it's pretty good, but you should always be wary of monitoring the price, you better do it in bittrex.
I agree with your suggestions, make sales or trade briefly remain vigilant should always monitor the market, and always puts a trusted, one of them bittrex as you mentioned.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
March 27, 2018, 07:56:11 AM
Bitcoin is getting more and more known. Therefore, sites are trying to adapt more and more to the cryptocurrency world. I don't know any site that sell books, but i am pretty sure there is one. But, instead of buying ebooks, I think it is easier to just cash your bitcoins and buy real books. It is  better because not all books can be found online.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
March 27, 2018, 07:31:28 AM
Bitmex seems the best choice for you, just dont over extend yourself with margins and leveraged positions. Market is moving and REKTing both longs and shorts quickly.
Activity: 448
March 27, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

well short selling might not be such a good idea currently especially with the market taking such a dip, and the prices so low, but if thats the direction you want to take then you can try BItrex, i think it might work
Activity: 127
March 27, 2018, 07:14:15 AM
Investing is a number of ways if you want your investment to be short selling so you can get your profit right then that's one of the ways to invest if you're selling short of that but it's worth your time long selling you can make it long and patience and definitely worth the effort and greatness of your efforts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

Cool

You can shopping free in any coins you want because they are dumping and I suggest that you buy the the blue chips.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
March 27, 2018, 06:15:19 AM
Here you go:

https://www.bitmex.com/

Lambo or REKT!
Merit: 18
March 27, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
Exchanges geared towards crypto traders offer short support as a matter of course, and some allow for leveraged shorting too. These exchanges include:
1.Bitfinex
2.GDAX
3.KrakeN
4.BTCC
5.Bitflyer

Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
March 26, 2018, 12:59:28 AM

Cool

I think you can find the exchange that have BTC-USD pair.
You place your USD on the BTC buy order book, and just wait the others sell their bitcoin to you.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
March 26, 2018, 12:23:38 AM
That's very cool, I can do that too, maybe we can do in exchange like bittrex, binance or poloniex, maybe that's a good choice to do.
Activity: 139
March 26, 2018, 12:09:27 AM
Those who panic selling usually do short-term trading to take the price below their sale, but for those who invest long-term will not do like that, and everyone has his own way, I think that's a natural thing in the trade.
Activity: 93
Merit: 4
March 26, 2018, 12:04:37 AM

The exchange on hitbtc is also great for you to do long-term trading, but you should be more vigilant to keep an eye on prices.
Pages:
Jump to: